07. the one who was emotional

SHAWN MENDES
"She was effortlessly beautiful"

I woke up seeing that I'm not in my room then I remembered, I was in Rachel's apartment. I turned around seeing her sleeping, little snores coming out of her mouth.

She was effortlessly beautiful.

Her face was glowing thanks to the sun, I watched my phone seeing several texts from my mom and my sister, shit, I didn't tell them that I was going to Los Angeles. I looked at the time, It was eight. I should wake up her.

I put my hand on her shoulder and shook her a little. "I'm awake Shawn." She said slowly sat up.

"Morning sleeping beauty," I said to her as she chuckled.

"Morning Shawn." She said softly. "What time is it?"

"Only eight," I answered as she stood up.

She looked in her room. "So you can shower, I'll make breakfast." She said as I thanked her. "Don't thank me, it's just because I don't want you to smell." I laughed as she did too. "And don't take too much time boy."

I stepped in the shower and showered quickly, I wasn't the type of guy who spent all his time under the water but it happened many times. But I was starving so I quickly dress and went into the kitchen.

She was still wearing her pyjamas who was driving me crazy. Her hair was in a messy bun what a way to make a guy wants you, Rachel Plaras.

"So, do you like eggs?" She asked putting the place down.

"Of course I do," I said starting to eat. "I mean who doesn't?"

"My sister, Summer. She hates that like literally hate that, every time she sees eggs, she wants to throw up." She giggled. "I remember one last time, we were at a friend's house and he didn't know that she didn't like eggs and in a second she became pale and threw up on him, poor little guy." I laughed as Rachel chuckled.

"Your family seems fun," I said as she nodded.

"Yeah they are, I wish you could meet my little brother, Dylan." She said smiling sadly. "He is the funniest boy I know."

"He looks like a troublemaker," I said chuckling lightly.

"He was yeah."

"He is." I corrected her. "Rachel he's not dead," I said making her smile.

"You're right. Let's get ready." She said walking in her room. "By the way call me Rach, you're stressing me out." I chuckled and nodded.

She came back fifteen minutes later, she was wearing a normal outfit, hoodie and a jean who was embracing her shape perfectly.

"Ready to go?" She asked as I nodded

[]

We were at the hospital, when we came in all her family was waiting in the lobby, once they saw us her mom hugged Rachel and smiled at me.

"I'm sorry for yesterday Shawn, I'm Katy, Rachel's mother." She said smiling.

"Nice to meet you Mrs.Plaras," I said smiling.

We walked in and waited for the doctor. He came and told us that we could go see him and that they were going to unplugged him in four hours.

Rachel was the last to walked in and when I thought she was in, she came back and dragged me in. "I can't do this alone." I nodded and sat next to her.

"Hey Dy', I hope you are okay. This is Rachel, your sister. I'm sorry for going to Toronto I shouldn't have to go and let you alone. But mom was pissing me off since I broke up with the one who we don't say his name." She chuckled. "So I moved and I met lovely guys and there's one next to me, his name is Shawn, he's really nice when he wants to." She said making me chuckle. "But I'm sure you would love him, he's a troublemaker just like you. And the others are like best friends to me, they're special but very funny." She took a deep breath. "Listen, Dylan, you can leave. Imagine how many places we could go together, and you could come to Toronto and I could show you my favorite places." Wow, she already had favorite places. "You will love them. I found a music shop and there was a guitar in it, It looked like the one we had a few years ago so I bought it cause I thought that you would like to show me your skill at the guitar you know." She laughed and then sighed. "I love you Dy' don't leave."

Oh wow, that was deep. I dried a tear before she saw me. She dried hers as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder as she quietly cried in my chest. "Okay, we can go." She said standing up.

I followed her as she walked outside, her sisters took her in her arms, they sent me a smile.

Two hours later, the doctor came back, he didn't seem sad or something, he walked to us and greeted us. "So, something happened after the couple left." He pointed at Rachel and I. We both blushed.

"They're not together." Said her sister, Summer.

"Anyways. Your son woke up." He explained as everyone gasped. "Yeah, I know this is surprising but he did. You can come back tomorrow morning to seeing him."

"Thank you, thank you." Said her mom as Rachel started to cry into my chest.

"He's alive Shawn." This time I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

He was alive.

[EDITED]
Wassup guuuys?