Chapter Seventeen.

**Amanda's POV**

I burst into the SVU squad room causing everyone to jump out of their skins.

"Holy shit Amanda, where's the fire?" Finn asks, standing up.

"Where's Liv?" I ask, bouncing on my tiptoes. "Sky's gone missing. She stormed out and she's not in a good frame of mind."

"I'll get Nick and go round in the squad car. Liv's in interview 2. I'll round up some of the boys. Where did you last see her?" Finn says, grabbing his coat and keys.

"The park next to my house. About half an hour ago."

I hammer on the interview window as Liv turns round. A homeless man is sat in a seat, his eyes glazed over like he's on drugs. Liv looks pissed but she comes to me anyway. She opens the door and immediately her face turn to worry.

"What's wrong?" She says. "Where's Sky?"

"I have to tell you something. Sky's pregnant." I blurt.

"What?"

"She's pregnant. I found the test and confronted her about it. She didn't take it too well. I tried to convince her to tell you herself but she wasn't having any of it. She stormed off."

Olivia stares at me, her mouth gaping.

"Liv, are you going to say something?"

"That disgusting pig got my daughter pregnant. If he wasn't already dead, I'd kill him."

I look around in panic, hoping no-one overheard Liv ranting about Peter.

"We need to find her. She's not in a good frame of mind."

I squeeze Liv's shoulder and guide her towards the lift. I have to get her through this.

Nick Amaro stalks into the squad room, his face a picture of concern. He charges towards me and Olivia.

"Amanda, take Liv home. Then I want you to join Finn on the streets." He says.

"No way. I'm not going home. I'm helping. Don't bother trying to make me change my mind. I'm not going." Olivia says.

**Olivia's POV**

Amanda's confession has shocked me to the core. Never in a million years did I imagine Sky could be pregnant. I know she's been acting weird but it never crossed my mind she could be pregnant. Now, she is back out on the streets, scared and alone. The old familiar feeling of panic and worry bubbles in my stomach. I can't go through this again, I just can't.

Amanda races along the streets of New York. I keep my eyes fixed on the streets, looking for anything or anyone to do with Sky.

"I'm so sorry Liv. I feel like this is all my fault." Amanda says, her eyes fixed on the road.

"It's not your fault. You weren't to know she'd react in this way." I reply.

I'm not mad at her. She only wants the best for Sky. She loves her like a daughter and she's been amazing ever since this whole thing started.

"She's cracking under the pressure Liv." Amanda says. "I don't know why she kept it a secret but she's scared."

I don't reply. I stare out the window, eyes still darting around, looking for any sign of my daughter. As much as I didn't want to admit it - I've been worrying about Sky for a while now. I had put her strange behaviour down to the court case, recovering and dealing with what happened. However, I couldn't help but feel responsible. Like I should have tried harder to support her.

"We'll find her Liv." Amanda says as she pulls into a car park. "I promise."