The Man and ALPHA

We all stood up when Tara said we were here, including Roxie. the doors parted and we all quickly stepped out of the train. Once we were all off the train doors shut and it zipped away.

" Gosh, where are we?" asked Gloria.

We all attempted to take in our surroundings. we were in a dark subway station. the walls were damp with mold growing on them. There were two archways leading in two different directions.

" Ok, this is creepy." said Gloria, shaking. I walked over to her and hugged her, careful not to touch the bandage that was still wrapped around her head.

"Ok everyone, we need to find that man. so le.........." Tara said.

She stopped talking and focused on something in the corner of the room. it was pitch black over there, but you could just make out a tall silhouette. Before I could say anything, Zeke and Gavin bolted across the room, and jumped the dude before the dude could run.

" Tell us! We will get to the bottom of this!" Zeke shouted.

The man desperately tried to free himself from the boys grasp, but that just made Zeke and Gavin hold on tighter.

"Never! Besides, you stupid children will never be able to defeat ALPHA."

That was the last straw for Tara, and she pulled the boys off of the man and pinned him to the wall.

" Tell us more about this ALPHA."

The man looked at her. he seemed more scared now then when Zeke was threatening him.

" Well, if you must know, ALPHA is an organization created by the worlds greatest scientists."