6 | Sophie

As soon as the impact of the my body hitting the ground came, I groaned. My poor bottom. At least it was grass and not hard concrete. I stood up and brushed off my jeans, hopefully they weren't that dirty. Not only a couple of seconds later I felt a hand on my arm and let out a shriek. It became muffled when the person put a hand over my mouth. Holy shit. Who the hell was this?

"Sh, it's just me," I heard the person say as they let me go, I became silent, too afraid to turn around and see who it really was. This person was pretty stupid because how exactly was I suppose to know who it exactly was. I knew it was a boy because his voice was deeper than usual but I had never heard it before. I knew it was stupid to admit but it was honestly the sexiest voice I had ever heard.

"Who are you," I asked the person with my eyes shut tight. I was so surprised, this type of thing didn't exactly happen everyday, actually it never happened. My heart was going crazy as warmth spread through out my body. It was exactly like that weird feeling I had been having the last couple of days but stronger.

"Luke. It's me Luke," he spoke and my body ached to turn around and see him. The non-existent fear had vanished and all I wanted to do was turn around. He could have been a serial killer for all I knew but I wasn't scared, it was weird.

I gave into what my body wanted most right now and turned around. I was shocked to find the exact same crystal blue eyes that had stared me down the other day, they belonged to non-other than the schools bad boy Luke Hemmings. What the hell was he doing here? Also, why on earth was my body acting like this, especially towards him.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked him nervously. I took a step back with my head back shyly. My body flooded with embarrassment as I realised he had witnessed my stupid fall. Oh, god. I had the worst timing to be a idiot, didn't i?

"I'm here to see you and was wondering if your alright." He examined me, looking me up and down. My heart seemed to do a little flip in my chest and I subconsciously put a strand of my brown hair behind my ear, it was an nervous habit I had since I was a child.

"I'm fine but why are you here to see me?" I questioned him, my book and reading long forgotten. I almost forgot that my mum was also home and hoped to heaven that she didn't come out in the garden, she normally didn't but it was an possibility.

I would be in deep trouble if I got caught out here talking to Luke, alone. She was always muttering about the group of local criminals, obviously Luke and he friends. I however didn't think that badly about them but I also had no say, my opinion didn't matter. Especially with my mum, everything she said was right, the only thought she lived by.

Luke seemed deep in thought but replied after about a minute. His eyes where on me almost making me shiver and I was still confused to why he was here? Also why was my body feeling like this towards him? Everything was so strange and I wanted answers.

"Look at my neck," Luke said and I have him a confused look.

"Why?" I said slightly glancing towards his neck. I could see a couple dark inked tattoos peaking up above his t-shirt neckline. I had never in my life had been attracted to tattoos but I had to admit that they suited Luke very well.

"Please just do it," he sighed and I nodded giving in. This was strange but okay.

"Can you crouch down please, your really tall," I said slightly embarrassed and he chuckled but did as I said, also stepping closer. Making me freeze on the spot, his scent becoming strong underneath my nose. I couldn't help but breath in his luscious musky scent, it was so manly and I honestly couldn't think of any words to describe it other than downright beautiful.