12 | Sophie

Tristan on the side!

If you haven't guessed it already Taylor and Tristan are the equivalent to TROYLER! I fricken love them together so much so I thought why not?

But guys I'm stuck on a ship name for Taylor and Tristan, help?

Maybe Traylor, what do u say?

Anyways enjoy x

~

The was a quite awkward silence between all of us before Zoey looked up and then looked as if she had realised something before turning to me with a wide but slightly creepy smile.

Her twin Chloe had been glaring at me (without even hiding the fact) ever since Luke had spoken about me being his soulmate. I could tell that she had wished Luke was her soulmate instead and this instantly made me have a strong emotion of dislike towards her. Luke was mine.

"So what type of things are you interested in Sophie, we'd like to get to know you better." Zoey spoke to me with a chuckle at the end. The 'we'd' only meant her and I could see that. Chloe hated me, the guy named Steve still hadn't spoken a word to me, or anyone for a fact, constantly on his phone and Michael and Calum seemed to be entertaining then selves with experimenting drawing with a black marker pen they found lying on the table, but now they where using the table to draw on.

All of Luke's friends seemed like they all fit together perfectly, then there was me. That odd one out. I didn't dress like them, have tattoos, died hair or any piercings other than my ears so it made me wonder again, why had the gods above paired the both of us together.

"I um like reading." I replied with an unsure look. Chloe let out a sarcastic laugh while Zoey supported a polite smile on her face. My stomach churned as looked at there reactions, maybe I should have gave her a different answer.

"That's like an understatement of the century, you love reading. Your bedroom is worse than a library." I snapped my head up towards the voice that belonged to Luke. How did he get here so fast?

"There was hardly a cue, so it didn't take very long," he said sensing what I was thinking. Even though that was slightly scary it made me admire the bond between us even more, it could do wonders.

"So you've been to her house before?" Chloe asked with a irritated voice and Luke shot her a annoyed look. Warmth spread through me as I realised that Luke didn't care for her in the same way she cared for him.

"Yeah," he muttered dismissively before looking at me with a small smile, motioning for me to stand up. I did as he wanted and he handed me a lunch pot of chicken pasta and a bottle of water.

"I hope you like it. I didn't really know what to get so I randomly picked this, if you don't like it I could go get you something else or-" I cut him off with a a small kiss on his cheek, making him freeze. This kiss was totally on instinct and for once, I didn't care about what everyone else around me thought.

"It's perfect Luke, thank you." I said but wanted to shout he was perfect. No one had ever bought me lunch so sweetly and Luke having the image of a bad boy, when wasn't bad at all. He was the opposite of it. This side of him was so unreal and it felt like I was honestly dreaming. I couldn't be this luck could I?

"It's okay, as long as you eat," he said his blue eyes full with compassion and care. I smiled at him and nodded, he honestly was too good to be true.

~

Luke had decided to drop me of home and I still had difficulty getting in and out of his truck. The way he softly held my waist when he helped me made my mind turn into a soft mushy heap of forgetfulness. When he softly but tightly gripped my waist my heart went into overdrive and if someone asked me something, I'm sure I wouldn't be able to form a complete sentence.