7 | Luke

Seeing my soulmate, and properly speaking to her was honestly amazing but it didn't compare to what it felt like being accepted by her. She seemed the opposite of what I was expecting her to be like, when she found out about us. I tried to play it cool but on the inside I was a nervous mess and couldn't concentrate on what I was doing because her beauty was far too distracting.

When I told her to put on my hoody, she argued back in her cute small innocent voice, she was also worried about me catching a cold. It warmed my heart. The ache on my neck had died down and I was glad. My body was content after seeing her and knowing she was okay. She took one heck of a fall and I hoped she was going to be okay in the morning too.

The only other thing bothering me was her parents. I knew without even asking about them that they where going to be a tricky subject. She knew it but I knew she was going to try and stay positive minded. Her parents where a bigger deal than I made out to be because if they found out about us being soulmates they could make her reject me, like force her into it or even find another way for us to be apart. I shuddered at the thought, that was something I couldn't live with.

I couldn't lose her.

I had come too far now. She knew about us and she seemed pretty happy. My heart was nearly bursting with joy. I walked happily trying not to smile widely at on going passers in the street. The walk to the flat wasn't long.

I got there in about ten minutes and opened the door to find Michael pacing about in the kitchen.

"Your finally here," he shouted, as soon as he saw me, he seemed to relax from his previous panicked state.

"Yeah," I smiled. I went immediately to make my self a cup of coffee since it was still about eleven thirty and I was cold. I would have so gave my hoody to keep her warm even it if meant getting slightly cold.

"You were out for ages. I thought you got kidnapped or something. You could have at least phoned me Luke," he lectured me like any parent would. I was touched and annoyed at the same time.

"I'm fine. I finally spoke to her," I said with a smile, reaching for the now boiled kettle. Michael looked surprised and then his eyes widened.

"So she knows? How did she take it. Wait what about her parents?" He asked multiple questions at me with a raised eye brow. I frowned at the mention of them.

"Yeah she obviously knows and she seemed fine with it. Her parents though, don't know yet and I don't think they ever will." I spoke taking my newly hot cup of coffee and sitting next to him on the kitchen table.

"How can you guys relationship work like that? They'll have to know sooner or later." He said with a frown. I huffed, not wanting to talk about this right now. It was gonna kill my good mood.

"I guess we'll just have to keep it a secret for the time being. I still need to speak to her about it," I said to him and he nodded, understanding.

"Well good luck mate. I don't think I've ever heard of a soulmate situation like this one." He said with a chuckle but I didn't laugh back. What he said was true. This was a really tricky situation, we had to be very careful and I didn't know how hard that was going to be.

~

That night I couldn't sleep. Checking the digital clock on my bed side table the digits showed, 11:34. I had been twisting and turning in bed for the last half and hour my thoughts only going back to one person. Her.

Would she be asleep right now? Was she reading? Was she thinking about me too? What would she feel like in my arms? I just couldn't help but think all these thoughts. My mind was wondering.