13 | Luke

Up above is an extremely attractive pic of Luke! That's basically his outfit in the chapter but without the beanie :( even though it suits him so damn fine x

~

I lazily sat on the couch next to Michael and Ashton with a Xbox controller in my hand. It was Monday evening and we honestly had nothing better to do.

I would have loved to go see Sophie but she had said she was going to her friends house after school and I didn't want to pry. Whatever was going on seemed pretty personal. My mind was in a lazy haze as I stared blankly at the screen, this is all we had been doing for the last hour and it honestly couldn't get any more boring.

"Michael your seriously shooting balls into your own goal." Ashton said annoyed and Michael chuckled.

"I like this game better, it's way better than normal football," he said referring to the latest FIFA game we had been playing.

"Fine," he said just as bored as us. Ashton would rather be at his soulmates apartment if she wasn't having a girls night out with her friends. I could tell this pissed him off but didn't mention anything. Good thing Sophie didn't have many girls as friends so I wouldn't need to put up with it.

"Luke, you should ask your soulmate on a date." Ashton told me randomly and I looked at him slightly surprised.

"Isn't it a bit too soon for that?" I asked him, wondering over the idea. I would love to take Sophie on a date but I didn't want to scare her away.

Maybe that would be speeding into things.

"Nah we waisted no time and got right down to it," he said with a knowing smirk on his face.

Or, maybe not.

"Woah, woah, woah dude. Our little virgin ears didn't need to hear that." Michael said covering his ears. It was true another awkward thing about having a soulmate was that you had to loose your virginity to them. I had heard about some guys who had tried to have sex before they turned eighteen but apparently it was far too painful.

"But it's true, not being able to have sex for eighteen years and then when you can do it, you might as well take the opportunity." Ashton explained like it was nothing. The thought about me and Sophie doing it crossed my mind and I instantly wanted her by my side, for all the wrong reasons though. I calmed myself down as I thought that one day we would do it, not today or tomorrow but one day and that day would be the best day of my life.

"I feel so left out, not having a soulmate and all." Michael said quietly and I frowned, he was missing out on something awesome but he would soon find his, just when he turned eighteen.

"You just need to wait for her dude, it's all worth it in the end." I told him and he chuckled with a smile.

"Totally not deep at all."

"Ugh, I'm so bored." Ashton said butting in the conversation.

"And this game is getting shit." I piped in, lazily dropping my controller next to me. I just couldn't be bothered anymore.

"How about we go out and do something fun." Michael said with a devious smile. Well that certainly didn't mean anything safe, more like dangerous and illegal.

"We could go down to the den. Go racing or something. What do you's say?" Ashton suggested and a bright smile made it's way on Michael's face, I also couldn't help but smile too.

Street racing, was something we all loved especially the rush, excitement and energy it gave us.
It was a side hobby that we normally did in our spare time, down at the den we had a specially made race track and a bunch of modified cars bought from the junkyard, especially for racing.