9 | Luke

I wanted to groan to show the annoyance I was feeling as Michael excitedly dragged me to his favourite pizza place. I mean don't get me wrong, I love pizza but I wouldn't go to a place where a million little kids ran about in joy. There was seriously something wrong with Michael as 'Rock Your Pizza' had been his favourite restaurant to go as a child and still was.

Me and kids just didn't mix that well since most of them thought of me as a giant and usually ran away, especially when I was with my yellow headed best friend.

"Come on Luke, we need to get a good table." Michael said as we reached the entrance of the child packed pizza place.

"I doubt there's going to be any seats left, this place is packed." I rolled my eyes but froze when something caught my eye, more like someone.

It was Sophie. She was walking by her self, looking as beautiful as ever but what stood out the most was that she was wearing my beanie. My mouth broke into a grin. She sure liked wearing my stuff, didn't she?

"Okay let's go," I said rushing in front of Michael surprising him with my newly found excitement. But we weren't excited about the same things.

I walked in and followed behind her, in the less creepiest way possible. She stopped in front of a large drink cooler which was nearly as big as me.

She was trying to reach one of the cans on the highest section of the cooler and I came up behind her, laying a hand on her waist. My body quickly fired up at the contact and I felt her freeze under my touch but soon relax, I guess she figured out it was me.

"Let me help you with that," I murmured leaning forward and getting the can for her. I moved back after I got it, not wanting to make her uncomfortable at all.

"Hey Luke," she greeted me with a wide smile and I smiled back. She seemed just as happy to see me as I was to her.

"He-" I was rudely cut of by Michael.

"Luke I get that your being all lovey dovey with your soulmate but I'm dying of starvation over here." How could I forget about him. I guess she was just too distracting.

"Stop being melodramatic Michael," I said rolling my eyes once again but I still hadn't taken them off Sophie. She blushed under my gaze but then looked behind me.

"Hey Sophie," Michael said ignoring me completely and I shot him a glare.

"Hi Michael. It's really nice to see you here but I need to get back to my little brother, you guys can come and sit with us if you want?" She said nervously and I smiled again at her. She was adorable.

"That would be awesome," Michael said and she nodded with a polite smile before looking at me. I nodded agreeing with him and she looked happy at my answer.

We both followed her back to a bright looking booth and I tried to ignore the looks I was we where getting by most of the parents. None of those people mattered, what mattered the most was the girl in front of me.

At the booth she led us to there was a little dark brown haired boy siting colouring in. His head soon shot up and his eyes narrowed at Michael, Michael looked at me with a nervous smile.

Sophie took a seat and then looked at us expectantly. I took the space beside her and Michael shot me a glare reluctantly taking a seat next to the kid. Him and me had the same effect on kids, they where scared of my height and mostly his hair.

Sophie just smiled handing over the boy the can of juice. He was silent for a moment before he shouted.

"You have minion hair!" He excitedly jumped up and down and the tension was broken as we all chuckled.