22 | Sophie

Sophie's outfit on the side x

~

The thoughts in my head where running about the place with anticipation. Luke was killing me with his mysterious and hidden ways, not letting a single word slip about our date tonight. I was excited beyond belief but just as nervous, if that made any sense.

I was really happy as everything was running smoothly so far. I wanted this day to be perfect and I knew, it didn't matter at all what Luke had planned out for us, it would be perfect either way. Just as long as he was with me. That's all I could ever ask for and what mattered to me the most.

When I said things where running smoothly, I meant pretty damn smooth. My mum had totally believed me when I told her that I urgently needed to spend the night at Taylor's cause his mum was going out of town, and that he didn't want to be by himself. It was partly true as his mum was really going out of town but the being alone part...not so much. He would without a doubt have Tristan over and I didn't even want to imagine what they would be up to while I was away.

I managed to sneak out an extra outfit behind my mums back but obviously I couldn't be all that lucky cause Jessie saw me. I bribed him with hella lot of chocolate to keep his mouth shut so I would be good...for now.

My outfit consisted of a flowing black skirt and a plain with top, marched with a cute pink long cardigan. It wasn't the most exciting outfit but Luke had told me to wear something warm so I did exactly that.

Earlier today Zoey had offered, well more like insisted that I should come over to her house instead so that she could do my hair and make up, but I quickly declined that offer. Just in case you know, Chloe very subtly added bleach or something in my drink. Yeah going to hers would be a very stupid and risky thing to do.

I was currently in Taylor's bathroom getting changed, but my gaze flickered to my phone every couple of minutes, making sure I hadn't missed a text from Luke. The thrilling buzz of when Luke texted made my heart race, but he hadn't in the last five minutes. But that was alright because he was either making last minute adjustments or on his way to pick me up as he had told me that I would be getting picked up in ten minutes.

I made sure not a single hair was misplaced before leaving Taylor's bubble bath smelling bathroom. He was sitting on his bed while giggling, looking at his phone screen. It didn't take a reincarnated Einstein to figure out who or even why he was smiling so widely at.

Once he noticed my presence he looked up and down, giving me an approving look as he nodded.

"You look good, I approve." He said and I laughed, even if he didn't I would change. The reason being I had nothing else to change into.

"Thank you," I smiled happily while grabbing my black purse and hanging it on my shoulder.

"Luke's coming to pick me up soon, so you know what-"

"Yes I know the drill. When psycho mamma calls to check up on you, I tell her you've gone to the convenience store with my mum to pick up some girl things." He rolled my eyes, as he glumly spoke. He was obviously tired of me telling him this one million times but I needed to make sure he understood what to do, just in case.

"Well done and do make sure you sound disgusted." I told him sternly and he huffed.

"Yes don't worry, I'm a great actor. You out of all people should know that. I mean, I acted so tough and brave earlier this week when I talked to you lover boy." A blush coated my cheeks at his name for Luke but then his words sank in and my eyes widened at what he had said.

"You talked to Luke and you didn't tell me!" I sputtered out and he shook his head quickly but I could tell it was a cover up. He had already let it slip, it was too late for those.