Chapter Three

Hey Y’all,

SO, I’m the writer. Obviously. I know that I do not update regularly. Let me explain before I get comments about how I do not have an update schedule. So, I am 19 years young. I am a sophomore in college. During the summers, I am working TWO FULL TIME JOBS. I am lucky to have had time at all to write. Due to the fact that I am in college, I live on campus, which is two plus hours away from home. I have classes. I am taking 15 credit hours this semester, including marching band which consists of 8 hours a week of marching, learning drill, and being out in the hot sun repeat set after set after set. College band is 10x harder than high school band. Also, on top of marching, I spend around 6-10 hours a week practicing music. I must have it all memorized. And it is a lot of music. Plus, due to my band consisting of 505 people and being the largest recorded collegiate marching band in the United States, and the fact that we are marching in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade as the largest band to ever be in the parade, I can definitely say it is a big mother fucking difficult deal. So, as you can tell, I am busy with essays, 20 hours of band, work at home, sleep, eating, and other basic necessities of life. Therefore, I will not have a schedule because I cannot possibly follow it. So, I am apologizing now for it.

Thanks and enjoy my stories and do not steal them or I will sue you and ruin your life. Kidding, I won’t ruin your life.

Chapter 3

Maggie’s POV (there will be a point where I will switch to Matthew’s POV throughout this chapter)

I was running down a corridor, I kept running, looking for a way out, but there were no doors, no windows, nothing. I came to the end of the hall, no escape. I turned back around to see him coming for me. “NOOOOO!” I screamed before he could get to me, then I woke up. Unsure if this was another nightmare or actual life. The man in my nightmare was standing before me.

“You can scream all you want, little bitch, but no one can hear you.” He snickered.

I went to lunge at the evil monster in front me, but I was restricted, that’s when I noticed I was bound by chains to a wooden post.

“You can’t escape either.” He confirmed my already known assumptions.

“What do you want from me?” I cried out.

“Your mother took my brother away from me, now I am making her pay.” He shouted

“You already killed her, what more can you do?” I hissed back

He cocked his head back, laughing, “You don’t understand! I took her husband from her, and then I took you as she watched while dying helplessly in her house. Her last thoughts weren’t happy, they were watching me drag you away from her. She died never knowing what I plan on doing to you, only to imagine the worst. Which will definitely be happening. You have such a beautiful body by the way and I cannot wait to play with it.” He told me of his intentions.