Chapter17

A/N: After a long absence, I've begun writing again. Just so much has happened the past few weeks and with finals week behind me, I'm home for the summer. So, I owe you all a chapter.

Enjoy.

XOXO Brianna

Maggie's POV:

Chapter Seventeen

I walked into the bar. Mike's Fifth and More, classy name. I shrugged, it was disgusting in here and I wanted to be out as soon as possible. Immediately I spotted my prey. He was drinking with his gang buddies, hitting on the waitresses and such. Filthy pigs.

I made my way towards his direction. I had this planned out perfectly. I would make him want me. And oh, he will want me.

Carefully, I walked over, making sure to swing my hips, and passed him to the empty table behind him. I took a seat and order a beer. Quickly, my plan began working, he kept glancing back to me. His actual name was Johnathan Fletcher, but that wasn't a gang name, so he went by slugs. How original I thought as I involuntarily rolled my eyes. I internally scolded myself. I needed to get into this or all will fail.

I shot a smile at him when he glanced back at me for the umpteenth time. That got him to get up and come to my table. His tall structure was fitting for that of a thug. He had a muscular build, but it wasn't bulky. It's said he got his nickname for the "slugs" he puts into people. So, I observed he was better with a gun than his hands. This may be helpful.

"Hey, what's a beautiful woman like you doing here all alone?" He asked as he drug out the word "all".

I smiled at his slightly handsome face, it was only slightly good-looking. "I just needed to get away from the stress of life. I'm new here and heard this bar was a great place to find something fun to do." I said with a wink.

He took a seat, even though I didn't allow him. Clearly not a gentleman. "I know some funs things we could do." He replied with a wink. After a few more drinks, he motioned for us to get out of here.

"I have the perfect place, if you're willing to follow me." I suggested with a playful tone.

"Wherever you want to go sweetheart." He said to my surprise.

He rode a motorcycle. Damn. He pulled me along towards it and handed me a helmet. "Here, put this on."

I did so and after he got on, I got on behind him. "So, just tell me where to go."

"Ok, it's just a few minutes away." I explained and soon we were on our way to the warehouse. I motioned for the turns and then we arrived.

"A warehouse, huh?" He asked.

"I said I'm looking for fun." I smiled at him.

He followed me into the warehouse, and I was grateful to be in front of him. I pulled out the need with the liquid sedative in it. I decided on this path because I was scared things would go wrong otherwise. I held the needle to my waist.

He pulled me towards him and began kissing my neck.

"You taste so sweet. As good as you smell." He whispered in my ear.

"I bet I do." I said, thankful for the cover of the dark, I turned around and place one had on his neck and began kissing him. I brought my other hand around as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I jabbed the needle into his neck and injected the sedative into him. He jerked back and threw me to the ground. "What the fuck? You put something in me. What was it you bitch?"