chapter 20 part 2

need an editor please in-box me

'''''''''''''

Chapter 20 part 2

Aston’s POV

“Okay bye mom.” 

Sheez we haven’t even been here so long and I'm already getting calls from my mom wanting to know if we were okay. I just hope she doesn’t keep calling and interrupting me and Amber’s time alone. Hmm I so hope there’s going to be more time we will be alone, she really knows how to make me one happy mate. I always thought she was this sweet girl that didn’t know how to be sexy or how to turn a guy on, but wow was I wrong. She had hidden talents that girl. One thing that made it so much better was that no one but me was ever going to find out about those talents and she was only going to use them on me.

Ambers POV

It took me some time to do my hair, for some un known reason it just didn’t want to go back in the style that it was in before Aston and I had our make out session.  I didn’t want to struggle with my hair that I just brushed it out and let it hang loose. Sometimes having long hair can be so irritating. I took one last look at myself in the mirror and went back to Aston.    

When I came in the room he was sitting on the couch but he looked like he was thinking very hard about something, I took my opportunity and ran up to him and jumped landing on his lap. He wasn’t expecting me and somehow we both ended up on the ground.

“What were you doing?” Aston asked me when we were both standing.

“I was just checking to see if you were awake.” I smiled up at him making sure to make it look like I didn’t know that we would fall. He looked at me for a few seconds and pulled me to him giving be a hug.

“You’re so weird but that’s just why I like you so much!”

I smiled knowing that no matter what I did he would never be mad at me!

When we go to the dining hall everyone was already there waiting for us, we would have been there earlier if Aston didn’t start kissing me again. We got so lost that we didn’t see that we were going to be late. But it was worth it!

“Amber, Aston so nice of you to joining us we thought you might have gotten lost but now it clear what was the holdup. Please take your seats so that we can eat.” Mom said with a smile on her face and clearly knowing something that I didn’t.

We took our seats to the left of my dad who was sitting at the head of the table. All the Alpha sons who were busy with their two year training were also dining with us even Rocky was here. Well duh she was suppose to keep me save so she must be here. The servants came out with the food and everyone started eating.  Throw the entire dinner mom kept giving me these looks like she knew what Aston and I was doing before and most of the guys kept looking at Aston like he was some sort of hero and Aston looked like he just won a prize! What the hell was going on? About half way throw dinner I just couldn’t take it anymore I had to know what they all knew!

I stood up not caring who was busy speaking. “Will someone please tell me what’s going on?” I demanded.

“Well honey it kind of obvious.” Mom told me with an amused smile on her face.

“It’s not obvious to me! I have no idea what’s going on.” They all were starting to get under my skin.

“Honey we can all smell Astons cent all over you and yours all over him. You two obviously did more that hugging each other.” Mom gave me a smile and went on eating like it was noting. I just stared at her with wide eyes hoping she was joking when no one started laughing and telling me this was a joke I could feel my cheeks getting hotter. I was so embarrass that I ran, I just kept running. Never in my whole life was I this embarrassed, I can’t believe every one there knew what we did!

I ended up in the garden, its beauty was amazing and helped me calm down.  I sat down under a large tree with my back agents it, it was so calming under it that I soon drifted asleep.