Chapter 19

Ambers POV

"Are we there yet?" I was playing with Aston by asking him that every 5 minutes for the last 30 minutes and we have only bean on the road for 40 minutes! After the first 2 times I've asked Rocky who's sitting in the back seat of the Jeep took out her earphones and IPodand started to listen to music.

"We still have 20 minutes of driving time so no. Now what can I do to make you stop asking me that question?"

Asked a highly irratated Aston.

"You could get me a chocolate ice cream with fudge topping!" See I love chocolate and add some ice cream then you will have a very happy Amber.

"Now were do you want me to get you that?" Aston asked raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe there will be an ice cream shop in the next town!" I replied in a duh tone.

"Okay I'll look for one."

*10 minutes later*

"Are you happy now?" Aston asked with an amused smile on his face.

I just nodded still licking my ice cream. Yes, I got my chocolate ice cream with fudge topping!

We made a stop at a town called Wolveslake. Wolveslake is the town that surrounds the castle. To werewolves this is were we gather for big festival and were the roial family lives but to humans its just a town surounded by a forest with lots of normal wolves in it.That's true the forst has about 3 packs of normal wolves in it. So we can go unnoticed when we shift. We were not big like the twilight wolves but normal size. 

While we were driving through the town I noticed most of the people in the streets were were's. One way you can tell if a were's  apart of the royal pack is if they're wearing a leather bracelet. I'll tellyou more about that later.

I was done with my ice cream when we stopped infront of the castle. When you say castle the first thing that pops in your mind is old. Well that's not the case here. The castel was built only 10 years ago. The old one was starting to crack and was unsafe to live in.

The castle looked modern and up to date. The front entrance wasjust glass, the rest of the the castle was gray brick but looked really good.

Mom and my now little brother Anthoney came through the the main entrance towards us, we got out of the car to go and greet them.

Mom told us that our rooms has been sorted out and all was ready for us. Some of the were's that worked at the castle came to get our bags and to take the Jeep to the garage.

Mom had to go help with a girl thatwas going through her first shift and needed some helpadjusting, so Anthoney will have to show us to our room.

We followed Anthoney in. Our room was on the west side of the castle. Our room, my mom and dads room and Anthenys room was ons the west side all the Alpha's sons that came here for there 2 year training's rooms are on the south side of the castel. Rocky will also be staying in a room on the west side so she can be close to me.

"Well this is your room. I'll let you get settled in I have to get going got a hot date in 3 hours and need to look my best!" With that he  turnd around and went to his room. Wow my 17 year old brother was justthe same as Tristen! Anthoney was tall with black hair and was mild nicely and add the fact that he was a prince I'm sure he gets a lot of girls.

Just shaking my head with amusement I went in to my and Astons room. What I saw took my breath away! To my left was a king size bed with a canopy. All the linen was in white with red throw pillows and throw ofter also red.

Infront of me was glass door that led out to the gardens outside, just before you get the gardens was a little spot were a small table with two chairs where , I could see myself and Aston having breakfast there sometime. To my right was a big flat screan tv and around the tv was shelves that held my books and I could see Astons PS3 with his games under the tv in a glass cupboard, there was a big red couch in front of the tv. Oh and yes its a big room. In the left corner if you're standing in front of the tv was a door that I'll check out where it leads to later.

"Are you just going to stand there or are you going to come in." Astons question brought me out of my dased state. He was standing by the tv sorting his PS3 out! Realy we're hereonly 5 minutes and he was already checking to see if his games was okay and unharmed! Men!!

"Yeah I'm coming. So where's the closet? I need to change." Or to see if everything was here.

"I think through that door." Not even looking up from what he was doing he pointed to the door next to the tv set.

"Thanks!" Not. Okay let's go see if everything was okay! I opened the door it reveald a hallway with a door on the left and right side a little bit down the hallway and a door at its end. Which was about ten to 20 feet long.

On the left side door was a tag that read Amber and on the right Aston. Opening mine revealed a room about half the size of the bed room filled with clothes! And in the middle was a place where I could do my make-up and where my jewelery was held. Going through the clothes I saw loads of stuff that wasn't mine. Now that's saying a lot I have tons of clothes so yeah. When I got to where I could do my make-up there was a note, it was from mom.

'You must have noticed there other clothes as well. Those are also yours. I took the liberty to get you some more. So hope you like them and enjoy!'

Ahh thats so sweet of her! I next went to the shoes. And may I say love!! I so love love love it! There was a side of the wall that just held the shoes! From top to bottom!

When I was done looking through everything I took a pair of white shorts with a purple t-shirt and no shoes. I may love my shoes but not always.

So I went back to Aston not wanting to go look at the bathroom since I knew it was going to be big and grand.

"There you are! I was just going to see if you got lost!" Aston stated sarcasticly from the couch where he was playing none other thanhis PS3!!

"Yeah I can see that your conserned!" I gave him a little smack behide the head.   Just to get his attention.

"I'm not falling for that! Anthony came in and told me we should be ready for dinner at 7. Which is in an hour if there's any thing you would like to do before like get your hair ready" Aston placed the controler down and looked at me.

"What do you mean get my hair ready?It's fine." And it was I cheacked it before I came out.

"Well you might after I'm done with you." He gave a laugh and before I knew it I was trapped under him.