Chapter two.Who will it be?

well i hope you all like this chapter!! pleas like and comment what you think. pleas

(sorry for any grammer and spelling mistackes )

Chapter 2

I was so tired after the part that I went strait to bed. I had the weird, I was walking around the pack house when I smelt that scent again but this time I sniffed the air and followed it. It leads me all the way to Aston’s room. Just as I was about to open the door my phone went of with a bang. “Ah” I ground and opened my phone to see a text from Ginger.

Get your fluffy but out of bed! If you don’t get out of the room in 10 minutes I will drag you out there my self- Ginger  

It was Saturday so that means we have movie day. We always go and see a movie on Saturday’s. So I got up and took a shower and got dressed. I chose a pink top and a pair of tight black jeans, with that I wore my black knee high boots. Even thou it was summer I liked wearing my boots. I decided to leave my hair lose. When I was done it was 10 minutes sins Ginger had sent me the text and there was a knock on the door.

“Amber if you’re not out in 5 seconds there’s going to be trouble!” she called from the other side of the door.

 I grabbed my purse and opened the door to see a hipper Ginger, it looked like she was doing here little hop dance. “Why are you so hipper Gin?” I asked as we were walking down the stairs to the front door.

“Let me thing were going to see a great movie and my brother I think may have found his mate!” The last park about here brother she said with a bit of a squeak in here words.

“What? Wonder who the lucky girl is? Is she from our pack?” I asked. Sins Aston was going to be Alpha he had to be 20 before he could find his mate normally you can find your any time sins you first shifted in your wolf and he/she must also have shifted or like Aston be the right age. The way you find your mate is almost like love at first, but way stronger. First you smell your mate, it will be the most wonderful thing you have smelt in your whole life then when you see them you will know she/he is your mate.

“I don’t think he knows it him self” she answered and got into her car. I followed her.

“Then why do you think he found her if he didn’t tell you?”

“Well unlike you I have found my mate and know what to look for, when he got home he started sniffing the air and he was looking for someone. Plus I can see it in his eyes. They have the same longing in his eyes that Leon has when I have to be apart from him. Plus I heard him tell your brother that that he smelted his mate. So I think all he has to do is look at her he must have to do is look her in the eyes.” Leon is Gingers mate they met about a month a go, he and his family joined our pack and when those to meat the sparks were flying there rarely apart so when Gin says girl’s day I jump at it!

“Oh, okay well I’m dying to know who it will be” I wondered who the girl would be. We drove in silent’s all the way in town witch was about a 20 minute drive sins the pack house was deep in the woods. Its a big house and we don’t want humans to see us shift. We finally got to the cinema  and went to see the movie.  It was a good movie cried at the end but still good.