Chapter -15

here is a new chapter hope you all will like it 

hapter 15

Ambers POV

Ginger and Trish did a great job with my hair and cloths and Mom gave me a brief down on what not to say so I was not at all stressed but Aston just had to ask "Babe are you okay?" for the tenth time. You know men.Maybehe'sstressed, by the way he was acting I'm not surprised if he is.  We were standing in the pack house ready and waiting for everyone to get to their seats outside were the conferencewas going to be held.

Oh yeah my lovely mom forgot to mention to meor Aston that it wouldn't be announced justtoour pack, no it was tobe announced to the entire werewolf community! See we have our own TV station and everything and the humans don't know about it and can't hack into it! So the announcement is going to be made and all weres who are watching and attending will know. It will even be shown later tonight for those who missed it. 

"Yeah I'm okay! Now would you just calm down and stop asking me that I'm okay." He looked a bit calmer so I gave him a hug just to calm him more.

He picked me upand I immedately wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs went around his torso. He nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck breathing in my scent to calm him completely. After about 20 minutes Rocky came to tell us that it was time.

We got up to the stage that was built in the back yard. There was a podium and nine cheers for me, Aston, my Brother the prince, Ginger, Leon,the Queen, the King, Aston’s mom and dad.  Rocky stayed behind me and Aston the whole time making sure no one tried to hurt me.

We were made to wait for our seats, we held hands the entire time while my dad (the King) said thanks to everyone thatwhere here and to those who are watching. He said that since no one knew why this conference was held and all will be cleared up in just a moment. He also said that the reason why Ginger and Leon being Alpha and Luna will be cleared up also.

“As you all know that the princess was killed by rouges a long time ago and you all thought that the prince would become King but what you all didn't know it that when the lost Princess was born she was not alone.” There was a lot of gasps and whispers but Dad went on to tell them about Mom giving me up to her sister.

“So you might now be wondering what will be happening now that there is a Princess. It was decided the day when the Queen gave birth to the twins that if the oldest one might die the one that's left behind will become Queen. So put your hands together for you’re soon to be Queen and Princess Amber and her mate Aston you soon to be King.” There was clapping and whistling, every one went wild.

Dad motioned for me and Aston to stand up and it was time for me to do my part in the conference. I turned to look at the pack and said I would try my best to live up to the challenge and I wont fail in the task of being their Queen.

Aston also made a short speech andthen he held my hand and said I could do anything I set my mind to as he looked into my eyes as he spoke, sending me his strength and the certainty that he really did believe I could do it. I felt my heart melt for him as he kept on talking.

He rubbed my cheek with his thumb, causing me to shiver. I felt like I was in a trance and then I told him he would make the best King ever because he was strong and a born leader. But it was like we where talking to each other, like no one else was there as we spoke revealing to all our deepest feelings for each other. When all was said he bent his head slowly placing his lips on mine in the sweetest kiss. It was then that we snapped back into reality as everyone clapped and ahhed at us.

“Now that is just what we need in our Queen and King.” Dad said clapping with everyone else. We took our seats and then it was time for the reporters to ask some questions. That lasted for about an hour and it was kind of fun but also boring. When everyone was done we all moved to the tables of food that was set on the side of the garden.

It was about 7 pm when everyone that was not part of the pack or didn't stay in the pack house was gone, it was so good having everything so quite, yeah you could still hear some teens playing games or watching a movie but it was nice.

I was so tired that I just wanted to go and sleep but it was still early so Aston suggested that we go to his room and watch a movie. Rocky didn't have to be with us so she went to set up a training program for me. She had to go and talk to my mom to devise a training program. Dad has to get back to the Castle soon, so me and Aston have two days to pack and say good bye to everyone. We won’t be seeing them until the crowning. That's when we are crowned as King and Queen.

I fell asleep in Aston’s arm and was soon swept in to a lovely dream.