Chapter 18

Ambers POV

I woke up to an empty room this morning. All my stuff was packed and probably already at my new home, only my bed and some furnature was still in the room.

It was hard getting out of bed but I slowly got out and took a well deserved shower. All of yesterday came flooding back as the water hit my skin.

When we were done eating we came home and every one helped me and Aston pack. We then had anice dinner with most of the pack so that they could say there goodbye's to us.

 After a super nice shower I got dressed and met everyone for breackfast. After that me Aston, Rocky and the twins went to go see a Movie in town. When we got back home it was time for lunch.

At lunch the usual chatter was missing and replaced with sad smiles and some tears of us leaving. It was just getting irretating! Its not like were going to another contry, it's just from were we are now to a town that's an hours drive away! So really its not that far.

After lunch it was time to go to our new home. Astonand I said our goodbye's and headed for the car were our family was waiting. Mom , dad and my little brother was already home they left early this morning to go see if every thing for our arrival was ready.

 ##Listen to the song on the side ! shows the love between them###

Chrystals POV

Waking up this morning was hard. Amber was going away today and its hard! I helped her pack yesterday and had to keep my self from bursting out in tears. Aunt Shalle said I could come with them and stay a while but dad said no and I should give Amber some time to get used to her new suroundings and title.

So here I am, standing at the car saying goodbye to my sister. She might not bemy sister by blood but that's what she will always be to me. She gave me one last hug and kiss on the cheack and got in the car with Aston.