chapter 9 - Queen Shelly

Just wanne thank my editor for her lovely work love you!

can we pleas get 5 votes on this chapter?

lots of love.

Chapter 9

Amber’s POV

My dad finally stopped banging on my door after about an hour. Why does it take men so long to know that if a girl doesn’t want to talk to you there’s no way your going to talk to her so get it in your head!

It’s now 3 am and I'm still thinking about what they were talking about. Now I really wished that I didn't run and let my dad talk to me. Well that's in the past now so there’s nothing I can do about it.

After about another thirty minutes I’ve had it! I know what your thinking she’s going to go the her dad and ask him what that was about. Well if that's what you were thinking you were so wrong! I'm going to the one place were I know I will get some rest even if it’s just for an hour. And for those who think it Aston’s room then your right.  

I quickly slipped into my slippers and walked to his room. Oh wait I didn't walk I ran yeah ran something in me just wanted to be close to him. I didn't even bother knocking I just went in.

There he was lying on the bed only from his waist down covered with the covers. So me being a girl just stood there drooling over him. He was lying on his back so you could see his rock hard abs and those strong arms that if they were around you you’ll know that no one would ever hurt you.

After about 30 seconds of staring, I made my way to him. He looked so calm and happy he had a small smile playing at his lips.

He was lying in the middle of this king size bed so there was place for me. I got in next to him and he immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Littler sparks went throw me and I liked it. I let my head rest on his chest and soon after I was a sleeping peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to find that it was 8:30. Looks like I'll have to go with a little sleep today. Aston was still fast a sleep, so I just snuggled up close to him. After ten minutes I got bored so I did what any girl would do I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Aston was up in an instant pulling me with him. He stood at the front of the bed with me behind him. He was looking at the door for the threat and when he saw there was nothing in the room that could harm me he relaxed. He turned and look at me, his face was so funny I started laughing my ass off. You would have too, if you saw what his face looked like! First it was full of relief then he looked relaxed and finally anger filled those beautiful blue eyes.

“Amber mind telling me why you’re laughing and then why did you scream?” You could see he was trying to be angry but he was failing heavily.

When I finally stopped laughing I could answer his questions. “Firstly your face was so funny and secondly I was bored and you were still asleep.” I was smiling innocently like I did nothing wrong.

“So you thought it would be fun to scream your mate awake?” He still had that mad look in his eyes but a smile was tugging at the corner of his lips.

“Yes! And it was super fun! I think I'm going to do it again next time I'm bored.” I looked at him smiling a big smile, showing him that I meant no harm.

He looked at me for a moment and then an evil smirk appeared and then I knew there was a plan forming in his head and that meant trouble for me.

“Well then since you had your fun it’s time for me to have mine.” Not even waiting for a response he picked me up and flung me over his shoulder and started walking to the door down the hall, towards to back door.