chapter 14 - LOL

i know its been like a month but here's the next chapter! its short but sweat!!

lots of love

Chapter14

Chrystal POV

Today Amber is going to tell the pack that she's going to accept the possition for Queen!! So I took it upon myself to get her clothes and stuff ready for her! If she will let me, I'm also going to do her hair and I'm going to get Trish to do Ambers nails! Trish did a summer course in gel nails and stuff like that,so she will do it better than my just painting Ambers nails!

I was just waiting for my alarm to go off. Yeah I set an alarm for today! I know Amber is going to over sleep and then everyone is going to be waiting for her.

*I've tried playing it cool

But when I'm looking at you

I can’t ever be brave

'Cause you make my heart race.*

You my alarm tone is one thing from One direction! There're the best! If Liam was a werewolf I would want him as my mate! Okay back to reality!

I jumped out of my bed and on to Trish's bed shaking her awake. "Wake up or I'm telling Amber you used her iPod last week and got a scratch on it!"

That got her up! Amber lets us use her stuff but we have to ask her first and make sure that it gets back in one piece, Trish never asked and accidently had gotten a scratch on it,so Trish was is a lot of trouble,that is if I told Amber.

"Okay okay I'm up!!" She said shoving me off her bed making me land face first on the floor!

“Would you like telling me why you're waking me up at 7am in the morning?" Trish asked a bit annoyed.

I jumped up and looked at her not even mad at her for letting my face meet the floor. She keeps more to herself were I am the more outgoing and happy one,so when I get over exited and I'm in her space that's what happens but she would never hurt me on purpose.

“I need your help getting Amber ready for today. Remember she and Aston is telling the hole pack that they are going to be the next king and queen!!!" I was jumping up and down at the end of my little reminder for my twin.

"Oh yeah that! But I don't see why you would need my help with it." She still looked half-asleep not really knowing why I was so excited.

"Well I want you to help her get ready and I need your help doing her nails! Please please ,please tell me you're going to help me??" I begged her going on my knees and giving her my best puppy dog face.

"Ahh I hate it when you use that face!!! Okay I'll help, just let me take a shower first and then I'm with you. Go wake her up and get her in a shower so I can start working on here when I'm done.

"Yippy! Thank you! I owe you!!" I gave her a hug and ran out of the room. I was half way to Aston's room when I remembered I still had my pj's on. Yeah I was full on blushing now! Even though no-one was watching me.

I ran back to my room and got dressed in a pretty green summer dress and brushed my teeth and my hair out, I didn't even bother with shoes.

I decided to skip to Aston’s room this time and it was more fun! I got to his room and knocked. However, there was no answer. I placed my ear to the door and could here Aston snoring and Ambers breathing deeply so they were both still fast asleep.

Hmm I'm so going to change that! I first went to my room to get some stuff and then to the kitchen for more! In the kitchen, I found Rocky drinking coffee. She looked up and by the look on my face, I think she knew something was up.

"Whatever you’re up to if it enfolds Amber and Aston my in!" I nodded and told her my plan. She was soon up to date and helped me get the last stuff.

We went up to Astons room and did a few things to the door and around it. When all was set up, we stepped back and watched.

A few minutes past and a air horn went off and I knew the fun was about to begin.

There was screaming and I'm sure someone fell off the bed I heard a loud bang so I think it was Aston he's a big guy and would make a loud thud when he falls!

There was movement and I think I heard my name being shouted. Rocky was laughing her ass off next to me.

Someone was trying to open the door but was having a hard time. Yeah we applied some butter to the handle so that it makes it harder to open the door.

When the door opened, Aston walked right in to the sticky tape that was placed in front of the door and the bucket of water fell on him!

He shouted and looked mad but soon started laughing when Amber came out of the room. She had shaving cream and syrup in her hair.

She gave me a glare that would have made me cry but I was laughing to much to care.

When we all stoped laughing I told Amber to get her fluffy butt in the shower so that I could get her all prettied up.

She tried to protest but I didn't budge.

It is going to be a long morning.