Cahpter 5 - why?

thanks for all the reeds and pleas vote and comment!!

sorry for grammer and spelling!!

Chapter 5

Aston’s point of view (POV)

I woke up screaming. I soon stopped and ran my hand throw my hair. I was more of a flash back then a dream but what made it a dream was that my mate died. Then I remembered the dream. It was of me and Amber it was the night of my 17th birthday party. We said that before we go to bed we would go for a run. 10 minutes after Amber left to party I did to. I knew she would be done changing so I went strait in. there she was looking more beautiful than ever but I knew she would never be mine so I took her hand pulling her to the window, I picked her up and swung her on my back, I jumped  out of her window. Her room was on the second floor but it didn’t hurt me when we landed on the ground. I love being a werewolf you were much stronger. I took her of my back taking her hand and we took of running to the woods. We ran deep in to the woods not stopping. We loved doing that just running I’m here brother Tristan’s best fiend she was also my friend and my crush. I loved here ever sins I saw her when she was brought home after she was born. It felt like it was my job to protect her and make sure no one hurts her. I saw a nice spot of grass and smile.

“Let’s stop here” I pointed to the spot. I sat down and pulled her down next to me she rested her head on my shoulder. I someone that was not from our pack saw us they would have thought we were a couple but we weren’t like that. We always acted like this and I had no plans of changing that. I had a plan for today and it was time to get it over with. I sight and pulled her onto my lap and leaned close to her. When she turned her head her face was just a few inches away from mine. I had never tried to kiss her but today I was going to do it. She closed her eyes holding still so I took my chance I stopped just before my lips me hers making sure this is what I wanted and yes this was what I wanted so I lightly placed my lips on hers. Her lips were so soft and nice it moved agents mine I think she was liking it. The dream took a turn for the worse she was in my arms the one moment and the next she was on the ground pined by an enemy wolf. I wanted to run and save her but I was holed back b a man. Sins I was only a young wolf I could do nothing to help her. The wolf that was pinning her looked at me and grind he looked back and bit her in the neck. Life drained from her body as he was biting her dead. That when I woke up. That was my favorite memory of her and was just spoiled by her dying.

I looked at the clock and it showed it was 5:30 am I was about to get up when there was a light knock on the door. “Who is there?” I asked with a husky voice sins I was half asleep.

“Aston it’s me can we talk” I was Amber my mate she wanted to talk to me! I got out of bed not even bothering to put a shirt on I had a pair of boxers on so and ran to the door. I almost tripped over what I think was a shoe. I got to the door and opened it and there she stood in front of me. She was still in her pj’s it was the pair I got her for her birthday a year a go while I was with the King so I sent her it knowing she would look totally cute in it. I had this hopeful look on my faces hoping that she wanted me. So I think I looked like a puppy dog! 

Say something you idiot! My wolf yelled at me.

“Come on in Amber” I finale got out. I waked to my bed taping the space next to me she followed me and sat on the spot I tapped.  Waiting for her to speak. My wolf went crazy having our mate so close yet he can’t have her yet.