Chapter 3 : I don't want you!

here is the third chapter! hppe you al like it 

I'ml ooking for someone who could make me a cover! pleas let me know ! 

oh and pleas vote and comment!!

Chapter 3

He turned around facing me. I knew who it was but he was so way better looking then I remembered and I saw him yesterday night could someone get so hot over night?. His back hair had a slightly bit more shine in them, and he was more fit then I remember. I didn’t look him in the eyes first when he faced me knowing that all would be lost when I did. So I kept my eyes on the ground walking to the table. When I passed him I almost touched his arm in that moment I could feel the friction between us. I got to the table just to notice that we were the only two people here. Were are the other I thought just to be interrupted by him speaking to me.

“Amber?”He asked with a voice so sweet that I felt like my heart was going to melt. He asked it like he wanted to make sure it was me. Did I change that much in two years?

Speak to him! My wolf told me. Yeah when you shift you get this annoying wolf voice in your head.

No! I told her but soon after that I spoke to him “Yes Aston. Can I help you with any thing?” Not turning to face him. I knew that we were mates but I don’t want to be the Alpha’s mate. I don’t want to be any ones mate for the matter.

I heard him walk up to me. He’s lovely scent rolled of, of him not helping me at all. He stopped right behind me. My wolf was begging me to turn around and look in to his blue eyes but I tried really hard not to. He paced one hand on my shoulder sending shock waves thru me. He turned me around so that I was now facing him. He was much taller than me, my head came up just under his shoulders. Yes I was tiny but it didn’t help that he was so tall! I still didn’t look up I kept my head down so that I didn’t have to. He took his free hand and put it under my chin, he pushed it up so that I was looking him in the eyes. He had teas deep blue eyes. They were darker in the middle and light on the outer rim. He was looking down at me, in his eyes you could see that he knew what was happening but didn’t want to say it. He started to smile like he was happy about it being me. I was still looking at him when he suddenly pulled my in to a hug. He was so strong I could feel his arms tighten around my wais. I laid my head on his chest I was happy in a way I even smiled at the thought of him having me so close.

He stopped hugging me put still kept his hands on my waist .My hands were still on his chest to and I could feel the heat coming of, of him he was so warm and he’s scent was better than any thing I have ever smelt. He looked at me and smiled. “Amber you’re my mate.” He asked proud.

“Aston I don’t know what to say.” I said really not knowing what to say. My wolf was begging me to tell him yes I’m your mate I want to be yours. But that’s not what I wanted! I don’t want a mate right now, I don’t feel ready for this!

“Just say that I’m not loosing my mind. That you are my mate and you want to be with me. That’s all I ask for” He looked like he was the luckiest man on the world.

“Yes I am your mate but Aston I’m no ready to be your mate right now. I’m only 18 and still want to be free to do what I want. You’re going to be Alpha of the pack in just a few days and I don’t want to be the Luna of the pack!” I lightly pushed him away from me, with no success at all I might add, he was as solid as a rock!

Confucian swept over his face. He looked at me like ‘what did you just say?’ “Amanda are you telling me that you don’t want me? “

“Yes Aston I don’t want you. I don’t want any one right now!” I said making it clear.

“Why? What did I do? I’ve not been here for 2 year! What could I have done that you don’t want me?”

Are you crazy? My wolf yelled ate me. He’s your mate! Billed a brig and get over it.  

You will not tell me what to do! I yelled back at her.

You will start to feel it! The pain and don’t get me started on the dreams! Well sins I’m not wanted I’ll leave you to be your stupid self!

What? But she was not going to talk to me any more for a long time.

 “It’s not you! I just not want you right now. The pack needs a strong Luna not me, I’m not Good at leading people! I’m usually the one who gets asked to do stuff not the other way not the other way around. Maybe in two or three years but not now.” I didn’t want to see what his reacting was going to be so I tried not to look at his face.

“Amber your a smart beautiful young woman who can do any this se puts her mind to! And I’ll be with you every step. Pleas just think about it.”

“Give me three days and I’ll tell you my answer.” I still wasn’t looking at him.

He took one hand and placed it under my chin like he did before lifting me head so I was looking at him. When our eyes met I could see that his eyes were no filled with sadness in stead of happiness like before. He took his hand our from under my chin and pleased it on one of my cheeks, holding it. He’s face was slowly moving to wards mine and I knew what was coming. Our faces were so close that I could feel his breath on me. He leaned closer to me when instead of kissing me he whispered in my ear “I shall give you those three days my little mate.” With that said he gave me a light kiss on the cheek and walked out of the room.

I stood there not knowing what to do, my right hand was on my right cheek were he kissed me. When his lips touched my skin it was like little shocks went throw me. It was a nice feeling that I wanted to last for ever. When I finely got my mind back I started thinking about what he said. Would he really be there for me? Could I count on him? I knew Aston really well so I knew it would be a yes. He and my brother were best friends so I saw a lot of him and go to know him really well. I even know stuff about him that my brother will never know. I thought of every thing that maid me not want to be with him and every thing that maid me want to call him back and tell him that I wanted him to be my mate. I was still thinking when I heard some one come in the room. I looked up to see my mom. I totally for got that we were to have dinner with the Alpha and his family or was that just some trick to get me and Aston talking?

“Amber what’s wrong? Are you okay?” She asked with a panicked town in her voice.

When I finely go my voice back I answered her “Mom I think I have to go to my room and think about some things” After that I walked out the room and headed up stairs. I passed Ginger she had a disapproving look on here face she also whispered “Are you totally nuts?” I ignored her and walked to my room. When I got there I was so tired that I put my pj’s on and when strait to bed not even thinking about what happened between me and Aston. When my head hit the pillow I was out< and that when the dream started. 

pleas go like his stries facebook page ! so that you will be cept up to date on the book! http://www.facebook.com/pages/WhatMe-your-Mate/213591085395777 thers the link!!