chapter 17

Chapter 17

Kimberly's POV

I was so glad that it was summer so that I could wear something to show of the mark Aston left on me. I loved it and after showering I just stared at it for about 20 minutes. With the joy the mark brought also came with a bit of doubt why do I have such a vivid mark. But I'll have a talk with mom about it, she might be able to help me understand it more. But I don't want to think about what the reason for having such a big mark, so I'm just letting it gofor now and going to enjoy my day with my friends and family!

I changed into some skinny jeans and a black tank top that showed off my mark nicely, I paired that withmypurple sneakers. I also added some chunky jewelery.

After I was done with that and my hair I went to find Aston. When I got to his room I was so shocked when I opend the door. Standing there in only a pair of boxer's and might I add the boxers had Alex the Lion from Madagascarprinted all over it. I can't believe Aston has a pair like that! The boxers was just a plus point to Aston doing his  'I just did something awesome' dance. Its where he does this weird jumping thing and does the chicken wing thing! Its totaly funny and when someone catches him doing it he has this really cute blush! It also could go on for a long time with other moves added that's why if you find him doing the dance you watch him until he stops or he sees you!

I walked futher into the room and shut the door luckily he didn't hear me and went on. It was about 5 minutes until I burst out laugthing, I couldn't hold it anymore. Aston stopped dancingimmediatelyand turned around, shock was writen all over his face which only helped to intensify my laughter.

"So you think this is funny?" He asked me when I finally calmed down.

Trying not to laught I got out a "no" but soon started laughting again. This just brought a smirk to his face.

"If you say so, but you know what I do to you when you laugh at me."Oh no this is not going to end we'll. I just stood my ground while hestartedstalking towardsme at a slow pace, like a predator stalking his pray.

He stopped right infront of me, pinning me to the door. I was looking up in to his mezmorising blue eyes, losing myself in them like I always do. When all of the sudden he was tickeling me. You see I'm super tickerlish and he loves useing it agenst me.

After about 5 minutes of him tickeling me he stopped but it took me a lot of begging and some promises.

We just stood there catshing our breaths

"I always hoped that you would be mine and now, you are. You are truly mine." he placed a gentle kiss on the mark on my shoulder then continued speakimg "I will never have to let you go."

I was truly the happiest girl in the world! I was still traped between the door and Aston, his hands were onboth sides of my head traping me between him and the door. So acting on the spirit of the moment,I wrap my arms around his neck bringing his lips to mine.

He soon caught on to what I was doing and took control of the kiss. There was a lot of love and need in the way he was kissing me. It was like nothing I have ever exsperienced. Aston is the only person who has ever kissed me so this is new. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my eyes, Ifroze, notreally knowing what to donext. Aston pulled away with a confused look on his on his face.

I felt uncomfortable under his gaze. A bit embarrassed about my lack of knowledge. He had some girfriends in the past and surely had way more exsperience than me.

"Erm... why are you blusshing?" With his thumb he stroked my cheak which I only now realised was burning up.

"Umm I just...  Umm didn't know-" I started mumbling andwastoo embarrassed to go on.

Aston gave a light chuckle and smiled."My sweet innocent Amber are you telling me that you have never had a propper make out sesion?"

Him saying it out loud made me blush more, I just gave him a nod.

"Hmm so its all new to you, well that makes me even more happier knowing I'm the first for you." He was smiling from ear to ear now and it made me feel a bit better knowing that my inexsperience wasn't bothering him.

"Well if you don't mind why don'twe change that" Aston leaned in and started kissing me again and just as soon as I was getting back in to it there was a knock on the door.

"Amber, Aston get you buts out here we're going to a reasturant in an hour so hurry up!" Chrystal was banging on the door.

With a sigh Aston backed away and gathered his stuff to go shower, mumbling along the way about respecting other people's privacy.

I just laughedat how funny he was acting.I didn't just want to stand there doing nothing while I waited for him to finish up so I went and played WWE on Aston's ps3.

We spent the rest of the day with my family and Aston's Family and our closes friends. We went to a restaurant in town and we had a big lunch and so much fun! At first everyone was fussing about my mark but soon stopped and went on  talking about when me and Aston was still in school and what crap we did! And then Astons mom Jules just had to tell the one story that I hate the most!

"I remember that one time when Tristen and Aston had to go get Amber some hair dye since the hair dresser mesed up her hair and didn't want to go back there to get it fixed. She told them to get a black hair dye and sure they bought a black dye and also so purple dye! They put the purple dye in the black dye's box and gave it to her with out her knowing." Every one started laughing and I just sunk in my seat with embarrassement.