Chapter 11 - Him

Hey all!!  hope you all will like this chapter and one more thing in the exsturnal like is a book that i want you all to go read pleas!! 

photo of Victoria Justice to the side! this is how i think Amber would have looked like! I edited the photo

lots of love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chapter 11

Amber’s POV

So here I stand in front of Aston’s door going a little bit out of my mind. No I'm not going crazy! You would be to if you had the day that I had, so keep your opinions to yourself okay.

As I was about to open the door to Aston’s room someone called my name and it made me jump 2 feet into the sky. Yeah where have you heard of a werewolf who you can sneak up on. Well I am deep in thought and wasn’t paying any attention.

After regaining my senses I turn around to see Chrystal was standing behind me in here team Jacob pj’s and with here curly brown hair in a messy bun trying hard not to laugh at me.

“Shouldn’t you be asleep my now little missy?” It was way past eleven and the twins are normally sleeping by now even if it was summer holiday, so the fact that Chrystal was still up got me worried.

“I can’t sleep do you mind if I sleep with you tonight?” A smile formed on my lips as I walked to her and gave her a hug. It made me happy to know that even though she’s 16 years old she still likes to come sleep next to me when she couldn’t sleep in her room. Trish doesn’t come to me when she’s scared or can’t sleep she goes to Tristan.

“Sure you can let me just tell Aston then I'll be in my room. So you can go to my room and I'll be there now.” A smile broke across her face; you could see that she was happy that I didn't turn her down.

  “Thanks Am, I knew you wouldn’t let  me down even though we’re not actually sisters.” She gave me a hug and ran off to my room.

She made me think a bit, they have been apart of my life for 16 years. How with me being the upcoming Queen going to affect them and how am I going to make sure that I still spend time with them? Uhh why does my life have to be so complicated?

I pushed all that thoughts out of my head and turned back to Aston’s room. I don't need to think about that, all that matters now is that Chrystal needs me and I have to be there for her while I still can.

I opened Aston’s room door and saw that he was sitting on his bed. I just stood in the doorway as I talked. “I know you wanted to talk about the whole mark thing but that just have to wait till tomorrow, Chrystal can’t sleep and needs me now.” At first he was a bit shocked but then relief flushed offer his face.

 “That's okay. I need to apologise for bringing it up. It was not the time or place.” While he talked he walked to me and when he was finished he stopped right in front of me. You could see in his eyes that he really did mean what he said.

I gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Chrystal couldn’t sleep so she’s sleeping with me tonight, I hope you don't mind me not sleeping her, instead of with you.” I looked in his eyes hoping that it wouldn’t be a problem for him.

He smiled at me and gave me a hug. “They are your family and they have first claim on you. It’s not my place to stand in between you and them.”  You could see he meant every word he said and I was glad that he wasn’t one of those mates who was possessive.

 I thanked him and walked back to my room. When I got to my room Chrystal was sitting on the bed waiting for me. So I got in next to her and held her tight to my chest. If there was going to be one thing that I was going to miss was times like these.