Chapter 16- Mark

hi all! i just want to say thanks for all the support that i have gotten! you all are the best !! My 50th fan will get a dedication!

lots of love 

### 

Chapter 16

Aston’s POV 

My lovely mate Amber was still fast asleep with her head on my chest and one leg over me. She was everything that I could ask for in a mate, She was strong and loved the ones close to her. I was so proud of her yesterday she stood up in front for that crowd, she will be a great Queen and I'm so glad to be part of her life.

I heard her say my name but it was more of a whisper and when I looked down to her face I saw she was still fast asleep. She had a small smile on here rosy lips so she must be having a good dream and it made my wolf purr in delight knowing that she was happy even in her dreams. I just couldn’t stop myself from placing a kiss on her head, she snuggled more into my side clinging to me as if I was her life line. After a while her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at me with a smile that melted my heart. “Good morning beautiful”

“Good morning to you to my lovely mate.” Her voice was like honey so sweet.  She was so sweet and even though she was small she was like 4ft6' but she fitted right next to me.

She propped her self up on her elbows next to me and leaned in to give me a kiss, I closed the distance and kissed her. Our lips moved together with perfect harmony, it was a slow kiss, full of love. I broke the sweet kiss to let her breath but then went on kissing down her neck moving her tank top strap out of the way for better access, she let out a soft moan as I got near where her shoulder and neck came together.

That's were my mark is going to be, every male has to mark he’s mate so that every one will know that she is taken and is off limits. I sat up taking her with me she wrapped her legs around my waist. Now this was the best good morning kiss ever. I kissed her on the spot that I would mark her and that made the moan loud. She gripped my shoulders and leaned back giving me better access to her neck. I held onto her hips keeping her in place. My wolf was scratching to get out but I kept him down knowing he would take it further than I was going to go. I knew that I was going to mark her.

I licked my spot and she shivered with delight. I smiled and lightly nibbled my spot giving her an idea of what was coming so that she could stop me when she wanted to. I could feel my teeth sharpening and I knew it was time. I looked up at her to make sure that she wanted this as match as I did. She had here eyes closed. “Babe may I?”

Her eyes stayed closed she just gave me a nod and that was all for me to go on. I kissed my spot before I bit down on it.  She squirmed under my grasp but she soon started to relax. Some blood filled my mouth but the pleasure was bigger. My teeth transformed back to its normal size I reclined and licked the reminder of the blood of her.

Amber was still clinging to my shoulders but she was starting to recover. I looked at my mark as it changed from a bite mark to a wolfs head. All marks change into a wolfs head some even get the body of one to, it shows the power of the mates. Ambers was getting bigger and it now looked like a wolf howling with its head tilted up, it even started to form a moon with the wolf howling at it. The wolf was jet black just like my wolf, I heard that some say that there mark look like them but I have never seen one taht looks so much like the wolf . That's when my moth fell open with a loud pop and I'm sure my eyes where going to fall out of my skull.

Amber’s POV

I heard a popping sound and opened my eyes to see Aston’s mouth hanging open and his eyes where wide like he was in shock. I started to panic maybe there was something wrong with his mark. His hands dropped from my hips but he still kept looking at the mark. I stood up and ran to his bathroom to look in the mirror to see what was wrong. When I saw my mark a scream came out of my mouth and the next thing I know I black out.

Aston’s POV

I was taken out of my shocked state when I heard a loud scream from the bathroom and instantly knew it was Amber. I found her passed out on the bathroom floor. Guess she saw the mark, well what did you think would happen if you saw her mark! I picked her up and took her to the bed laying her down. Just as her head hit the pillow Rocky came busting through the door sword ready.

“Where’s the danger?” She asked looking around for any danger there might be.

“Rocky every thing is okay, Amber just freaked out a bit.” I said rubbing the back of my head a bit stressed out. If that was Amber’s reaction what will everyone else think.

“Why did she freak out?” Rocky asked putting her sword back but still looking a bit worried.

“Uhhmm I marked her and you see the thing is... uhmm.” I shuttered not knowing how to say it, its kind of a weird subject to talk about when your mate passed out seconds after she was marked.

Rocky walked past me to look at Amber, when she saw the mark she gasped and took out her phone calling somebody. I went to check up on Amber, she was still out cold but her breathing was still fine she even had a small smile on her face. My mark looked so nice on her my wolf fitted so nice it even had my blue eyes before I could inspect it more I heard Rocky's phone shut. She turned around and approached me with a slight smile on her face. “Aston I've never seen any mark like that, but I called a friend of mine that’s an expert on mark’s. He said that since the mark is so large and has so many details it must mean that you two are meant for big things.”

I was sort of shocked but it made sense to me. I thanked her and asked her to go and tell Amber’s mom and dad. She agreed and left the room. I looked back at Amber she was still out but she looked so calm. Maybe the marking took a lot out of her so I'll just let her sleep this off and explain it to her when she wakes up.

Amber’s POV

I woke up and looked around trying to find Aston. I found him sitting on the couch playing ps3. I stretched and all the memories came flashing back to me. About the hot kiss with Aston, then him kissing me down my neck and him marking me oh and don't forget me fainting when I saw his mark on me. I can’t belief that his black wolf was so clear on me!  That made me think, if I remember right when a mark is so vivid on the female there might be a mark on the male to.

Aston has not yet seen that I have woken up so I crawled over to the end of the bed and jumped. I jumped over the couch landing on Astons lap. He first looked shocked then when he saw it was me, he smiled and hugged me close and put the controller down.

“I can see you're feeling better!” He purred into my ear. Oh how I loved that, looks like after I've got marked he can feel my emotions and I can feel his too. And right now I was the happiest wolf in the world! But before I forget I have to look if he has my mark.

“Yes I feel better thank you! But I just want to see something!” I said and lucky for me he still didn’t have a shirt on so when I looked down at his chest there right over his heart was a white wolf howling at a moon. There was even a moon! I was so proud that everyone who will see this wil know that he’s my mate!

“Why are you crying?” Aston asked wiping a tear from my face. I didn't even know I was crying. But it was happy tears not sad ones.

“Aston you have my mark.”I placed my hand on the mark smiling at him proudly. He looked down at his chest removing my hand but holding it tight in his. He smiled when he saw it.

“I love it! And I love you!.”He said lovingly and looked at me with the same amount of love.