Chapter 25: The Last Chapter

"Hey Cole, Skylor, look at this." Jay motioned the two to where he was standing by the computer screens. He pointed to a pile of papers on the desk.

"Check out these files." He handed on to Skylor and one to Cole. "Scarlet tried time and time again to take over Ninjago. But each attempt failed." Jay explained.

"Interesting..." Skylor mumbled while looking through the papers. "Wow Jay, good job on research." Cole commented as he also looked through the papers he was given.

"She's been tracking everything we've done. All the bad guys we defeated, all the skills we've learned, and all the people we've met. Such as Skylor." Jay said. Skylor and Cole nodded, listening to Jay while also looking through the files. "But she just wants to be remembered and someone to be proud of her." Skylor sat the papers down on the desk and crossed her arms.

"Plus, she's gone now. We have bigger things to worry about. Like, Lloyd. We need to catch up with Kai. His dragon's not gonna last very long." She said. Cole nodded. "Skylor's right. C'mon." He said and walked outside with Jay and Skylor following. "Hey, where did Nya and Zane go?" Jay noticed their friends weren't near by.

"Hmm, your right." Cole looked around. "Wait, Nya and Zane were here too? I wonder where they-..... Did you guys hear that?" Skylor looked in the direction that she heard leaves rustling and voices.

"Hear what?" Cole and Jay asked in usion. Skylor started walking in the direction she heard noises from. Jay and Cole exchanged glances and followed Skylor quietly. After a few minutes of walking they saw movement between the trees.

"Nya? Zane? Scarlet?" Skylor looked at them with a bit of shock on her face. "Where have you guys been?" Zane asked. Cole and Jay's eyes went from Zane to Scarlet and back to Zane again.

"Who's that?" Jay pointed to the girl with red hair and minty eyes. The girl sighed. "I'm Scarlet, Skylor's sister. Yeah yeah yeah, I get it. No one knew Skylor had a sister, get your shock out now." Scarlet rolled her eyes.

"Okay...." Jay looked a bit intimidated. "I'll explain to everyone later." Skylor whispered to him. "So what are you guys doing out here?" Skylor asked. "We heard noise." Zane replied. "And followed it to her." Nya pointed to Scarlet.

"I wouldn't trust her if I were you. She made your brother and boyfriend pass out, and almost killed Lloyd! And if that's not enough, she took our powers!" Skylor lunged toward Scarlet but was stopped by Cole and Jay. "Calm down Skylor, we'll fix everything, it'll be okay." Cole said calmly. "But she, Lloyd-!"

"We know! It's okay. There's nothing we can do about Lloyd right now. We have to trust Kai." Jay tried to comfort Skylor.

"Wait, what happened to Lloyd?" Nya asked, looking concerned.

"Lloyd was really weak when we found him. He had a very faint pulse, that was getting fainter by the minute. Kai had just enough elemental energy to fly Lloyd to the hospital. I only hope he made it in time..." Skylor trailed off. Everyone was silent for a few moments.

"Let's go meet him there." Nya spoke up. Everyone looked at her, thinking over the idea. "What about her?" Zane pointed to Scarlet. The five of them shifted their gaze to Scarlet.

"We can just take her with us. Drop her off at the police station on the way." Nya replied. "Yeah let's do that." Skylor agreed. Zane, Jay, Cole, and Nya summoned they're elemental dragons. Scarlet rode with Cole, and Skylor ride with Nya. Soon they were on their way towards the city.

~¥~

"Hang on Lloyd..." Kai kept whispering to Lloyd as much as himself. He'd looked down at Lloyd every so often and see a grimace on his face, like he was in so much pain.