Chapter 6: Help

Warning: this chapter contains suicidal sences. 

"Hey, does anybody know what's going on with Lloyd and Kai?" 

Jay asked Nya and Cole. The three of them were gathered in the living room watching tv.

 "I dunno, but I talked to Kai earlier after Lloyd fell asleep at breakfast. I told him not to stress over Lloyd." Cole answered.

 "If you know Kai, ya know he won't just 'not stress over Lloyd'." Nya said. 

"Yeah, but what happ-" Jay started but was cut off by a groggy Kai who walked in the living room. 

"Hey, has Lloyd gotten up yet?" He asked. His voice sounded dead and he spoke in monotone.

"We haven't seen him since breakfast, so I guess not." Cole replied.

 "Kai are you feeling ok?" Nya noticed how his voice sounded. "Yeah I'm fine." He answered with the same tone as before. As he turned to leave Nya saw something red on his ankle, but before she could say anything he left.  

Something is going on with Kai. She thought to herself. 

~¥~

WARNING: SUICIDAL SENCES 

Lloyd woke up later with a pounding headache. He headed into the empty living to find his pocket knife on the coffee table.

  What's this doing here?  He thought as he picked it up with his right hand and opened it. He rubbed his fingertips along the dull part of the blade.

It could...it could all be over quick, if I..if I.. he looked at his left wrist, then back at the blade, then back at his wrist. He brought the knife closer to his forearm.

Slash. 

He grinned to himself as blood started to gush out. He brought the blade down toward his wrist but not quite on his wrist. 

Slash. 

He cut again. His head was pounding harder now. He couldn't think straight. Do it Lloyd, so you can join Dad. So you don't have to feel pain anymore. A voice echoed in his head. He was gripping the knife tightly, bringing it closer to his wrist, closer, closer, clo-

"Lloyd?"

Lloyd spun around to see Kai standing five feet away from him. He had a worried look on his face. 

"Don't do it Lloyd. Don't hurt yourself." Kai said. Lloyd just stood frozen on the spot. "Lloyd. Put the knife down." Kai said, moving closer to Lloyd who now had tears running down his cheeks.

"Kai," Lloyd started in a quiet voice. "Help me. I can't take it anymore." Kai took the knife out of Lloyd's hand.

 "I'll do what I can Lloyd." Kai said, then went back to his room with the knife in his grip. Lloyd went to his room after a few minutes too...

—————————————————————-——————————-

welp. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter. 

Have a nice day/night/evening.