Chapter 15: Tea

"I've got some work to do." Lloyd heard Scarlett say. He heard footprints as they they faded away, right before he went unconscious again. He woke up sometime later and questions filled his mind.

 What did she mean? Where did she go? What time is it? Where am I? Where are my friends?  Lloyd was still weak so he couldn't stand to explore the darkness, so he sat in the quiet blackness.

———————————————-

Zane and Cole came into the living room. Nya jumped up off the couch, her eyes were tear stained. 

"Is he ok? How is he? Why did he pass out?" Nya flooded them with all her questions. "Whoa slow down Nya!" Cole said, "Jay's ok right now." He told her. 

"Jay is fine, he's still unconscious but he's ok." Zane sighed. "I'm not sure why he passed out though. I'm going to run a few more tests and see if I can find anything." He said. Nya still looked worried. Cole caught the look in her eye. 

"Do you wanna go see him?" Cole asked her. She nodded her head then followed Cole to the room.

Kai and Zane stayed in the living for awhile. Kai got up and headed to the kitchen. He looked at the clock. 

9:27 pm

He sighed and his stomach growled. When was the last time I ate?  Kai couldn't remember. He pur some noodles in the microwave that Skylor gave to them a couple days ago. 

When it was done he took them out and sat them on the counter. He pulled out a fork from the drawer and started eating his noodles.

He was almost done when he walked over to the refrigerator to get a drink. He opened the door and saw a strange looking cup of tea. 

Who put this here?  Kai took the cup out of the fridge and sat on the counter beside his noodles. He stared at the perfect cup of tea.

 The surface had little white bubbles, and it looked like it spelled out something. Kai narrowed his eyes and looked closer. Kai couldn't believe it. 

 The foam in the tea spelled Kai. He felt a sudden urge to drink it, so he picked up the cup and took a sip. It tasted awful.

  What is that? It's horrible. He put the cup down and walked to the living room. Kai started to feel dizzy. 

"Kai? Are you ok? You don't look so good." Zane said. He entered Kai's vision but it was blurry. His vision started to stain black. 

He fell to the floor just as everything went black.

———————————————————————-

436 words.....I usually try to keep it around 350..... 

Ok shout out time. 

*drum roll*

@Sunnyninja13 won the shout out! Congrats! Thanks for reading!

Also, I wanna say thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments :) 

Welp, I think that's all. 

Byyyyeeeeee!

Have a nice day/night.