Chapter 13: Skylor

"I do recognize it, where did you find that?!" Skylor asked, carefully taking the kantana from Kai. He quickly brought her up to speed on what happened and such. 

"Why would you tell Lloyd-." Skylor stopped what she was saying when she saw how hurt Kai looked. "I don't know. It's all my fault." He mumbled just loud enough for Skylor to hear. 

"No, it's not your fault." Skylor sat the kantana on the table and put her hand on Kai's. His forest green eyes locked with her ember eyes and the words sunk in Kai's head. Kai was frozen in his place for a soild moment. 

"Kai? Kai are you ok?" Skylor asked softly. She watched as Kai bowed his head and closed his eyes as  tears escaped and slid down his cheeks. 

 "Kai, it's ok. It'll be alright." Skylor was trying to sooth Kai with her words. She spoke quietly and softly in a soothing tone. 

Kai looked like he had an idea, he slowly looked up and looked at kantana. Skylor followed his gaze.

She then looked back at Kai. He was looking at the kantana in an odd way. He eyes were narrowed, his jaw was clenched, and his mouth was set in a firm line. 

"Kai?" Skylor said and Kai's gaze shifted to her. "Skylor." He spoke in a quiet voice, just barely a whisper. Then something clicked in Skylor's head. 

"No. No. No." She repeated. "I'm not gonna let you do it Kai. You may have told Lloyd yes, but you're not getting the same answer." She said firmly. 

Two more tears slid down his cheeks. "Skylor, please." He tried to plead with her. 

She threw up her hands. "I'm not changing my word!" She said. Kai stayed silent for a few minutes. 

"I'm going home. You can keep the kantana for now." Kai got up, his hands in his pockets of his red hoodie. 

"Ok, bye." Skylor said and Kai left. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that was a cringy chapter... 

but I thought I was losing my dramatic touch so I thought I should add some...ahem....stuff...

Also when I was writing that, I literally almost spelled Kailor multiple times.. XD

Welp, tell me what you guys think! I love hearing the feedback. Speaking of which....

500 READS!!???! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!!???!!?? THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!  :D

Oh btw, who likes the quote at the top? Thought it'd go with this chapter a bit. Hope you enjoyed this cringy chapter!

Vote?

Comment?

Have a nice day/evening.