Chapter 11: Think

(FIRST VOTE GETS SHOUT OUT NEXT CHAPTER. I'll tell you who got the last one at the end.)

"Who do you think did it then?" Cole asked Kai. "I don't know." Kai answered plainly. "But I may know why." Jay looked at him.

"Oh really? What reason is that Kai? Is it anything that we don't know already?!" Jay replied.

"Jay, calm down, don't be so hard on Kai. He's got alot to deal with." Nya whispered in Jay's ear. "Sorry." Jay apologized and looked at the ground. That's when he noticed the strand of dark red hair.

"Guys, Lloyd doesn't have red hair, right?" He said, still staring at the strand. His friends looked at him confused.

"Yeah, he's blonde, remember? Ya know you shouldn't be forgeting already, he's only been gone about probably two hours." Cole replied.

"I know that Cole." Jay gave Cole a look. "I mean, look at this, its a strand of red hair." He picked up the red strand and showed it to his friends.

"Where'd that come from?" Kai asked. "I dunno, I just found it on the floor." Jay shrugged.

"C'mon, let's go figure this mystery out." Nya said as she walked out of Lloyd's room and toward the kitchen. The others followed her and they all sat at the table.

"So who do we know that has red hair?" Kai asked. "Does Skylor have red hair?" Cole asked. "Yeah, but its not that dark." Kai said gesturing toward the red hair strand in the middle of the table.

"Hmm, well I'm stumped on this one." Jay said as he rested his chin on his arms. "Same here." Nya said as she did the same as The Lightning Ninja.

"C'mon guys think. Do we know anyone else with red hair?" Kai encouraged.

Zane looked at Kai. "Kai, were there any more noticeable clues in Lloyd's room?" He asked him. Kai shook his head in reply, "I don't think so." He said.

"What about outside Lloyd's room?" Zane asked. Kai's eyes went big. "I think I did see something glistening in the sun by the window when I was in there. We should look there!" Kai said jumping up from his seat.

He ran out the door and the others followed him right outside Lloyd's window.

------------------------

Shout out for first vote goes to...

*drum roll*

@Pinkmoonlight28 ! Congrats you won the shout out! Thanks for so much reading :)

OH MY GOSH GUYS 400 HUNDRED READS?!?!?! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Y'ALL ARE AMAZING!!

Welp, I think that's everything....I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Cya!

Vote?

Comment?

Have a nice day/night.