Chapter 30

If you haven't, Check out my new book: Thug Saved.

Thanks..

.

.

.

Princess POV.

"Princess.. Princess. Princess!" Somebody yelled while shaking me.

I rolled over in the bed to see my momma. 

"Whaaaat?" I groaned.

"Girl, Don't you know That's its three in the afternoon.. I've been to work and back, but you still sleep! Get yo ass up."

I rolled me eyes while shoving the covers off me. I'm tired as hell,  bruh.

And hungry, too.

"You brought some back to eat?" I ask, walking to the bathroom.

"Yeah.. Food is downstairs. "

I hurried up and stopped my walk to the bathroom. Shit, I have to pee so bad,though.

Pee or Food?

Food.

I did a little speed walking to get to the elevator.  I'm so tired.  Pressing the button to the third floor, I waited impatiently for elevator doors to open.

When it finally did, I ran out and went inside the kitchen. Inside was a bag of food from McDonald's.

Yes.

I ripped the bag open to see a breakfast sandwich with orange juice beside it.

"So I don't get a 'Thank You Mom'? " My momma asked, entering the kitchen.

"Thank You" I say through a mouth full of food .

"I brought you a pregnancy test, too. "

I choked on my drink. "Why?"

"So we can know for sure."She say, sitting Down."Hurry up..We have to be done by the time that your dad gets home."

After eating my food, I cleaned up then grabbed the test out of my mom's hand.

I walked in the bathroom and sat on the toilet. "Just pee on the stick.." Ma says from behind the door.

"Okay.." I whisper to myself.

I did as the directions said then took the stick from under me.

I whiped up then washed my hand.

"It says to Wait five minutes." I say, opening the door.

"Okay."

I Swear,  Five minutes haven't ever seemed so long.

Kaycee POV.

I walked to the front steps of Theo's house.

I used my spare key and opened his door. Walking inside, I see him and some girl coming down stairs.

The fuck?

"H-Hey" He spoke, stuttering.

"Um . Who is this?" I ask with my hands on my hip.

"This my Moms coworker's daughter."

"And what is She doing here?" I ask, Pushing him away from hugging me.

"She came to pick up something from my momma." He say.

I looked at the girl. She didn't seem like someone I should worry about. Plus, Her ass looks too young for him,  anyways.