Chapter 14 ♕

-This chapter is dedicated to @Tay_Babiee..  She said I inspired her. ( Well alot of people told me.. ) My shoutouts goes to her on this one though..

Kaycee POV.

Wait. ✋

Wait. ✋

Wait. ✋

Did this hoe just say that She is 'Pregnant ' ? See That's What I hate a bout hoes now and days.. They do any and everything to ruin the next person's relationship. She want to claim She 'Pregnant'.  Ian even mad though. Normally, I would probably cuss Theo out then beat her ass..  But Nawl I'm not.

I'm a senior and I'm graduating in a few. I'm changing for the better. Everybody that stays in the Hood ain't always gotta act ghetto.  Feel Me ?

Everyone looked over at me. "So you gone leave me and your baby for this hoe?" She asked.

See What I mean, Ratchet? Ian said nor did nothing to her...Yet. Then, She is using profanity in front of an adult and a child. Ratchet Hoes I'll tell ya...

"What the he-heck do She have to do with anything ?" He asked.

"You leaving yo folks for her. Someone That's temporary for some one that is permanent.. "

I wanted to laugh at this hoe soo bad bruh.  It doesn't even  make sense.  Someone that is temporary for permanent.  Yes. Your correct. I'm forever whiles you aren't. Yes Bitch I'm permanent!

I grabbed Theo's hand and walked upstairs to his room. Silly hoe. Mackenzie Who?

"So you not mad?" He asked once We got in.

"To be honest.. Nawl.. Well, a little.. But if We gone stay together and be real with each other.. Then Ian got No other choice...I said that I was gone stick with you and be down with you So That's what's gonna happen..Feel me? ..And if that stupid hoe think She can come and tear us apart then She might as Well kill ha self... It's me and you against the world. Remember?"I answered.

Hoe think something is gonna change.. Bitch, I can take yo baby and be Mommy to it.  And still be stunting on yo ass.. I'll have it be like Mackenzie who? Don't hate the player,  Hate the game. Stay in yo lanes bitches...

It's me and Theo against the world.

-

-

-

"... And then He had to bring me home 'cause the hoe gone try to get mad. Like really Bitch?  I can take yo baby, play Mommy to it, still with yo supposed to be 'man ' and have the baby and Theo like Mackenzie who?" I explained to Princess.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't do nothing. I know your crazy tale. But for real though.. I see a change. You used to be all ghetto and loud. It seems that after I got out the hospital, You been a whole different person."

"Yeah, I was afraid that I lost my sister bruh. I prayed all day and night and I also promised God that I'd change.. For the better." I said.

She got up and hugged me.

"Aww..  You gone make me cry. I love you Kaycee,  forever!"

"I love you to Bitch"

Prince POV.

"I walked into the warehouse and saw someone coming out..  I swear I didn't help them man.. "  Some guy pleaded to my dad.

"Well why did it So happen that They killed everyone except you?" Flame asked.