Chapter 4 ♔

•Prince POV (Same day)

I walked into my dad's trap, After putting in all the passwords. Its like 4 of 'em. I walked down the hall and knocked on my dad's door.

"Whats Up pops?" I asked when I entered.

"Nothing. Business as usual." He replied.

I looked around the room and saw my dad's Right hand man Flame.

My dad and Flame has been Best friends since pamper days. Flame kinda resemble someone I know. For Real, I just cant put my tongue on it.

I walked over and daped Flame up and then Sat down in My dad's chair.

"So whats up with you and this girl you crushing?" My dad asked.

"Nothing really. I told her how I feel about her today though." I answered. Flamed mugged me.

I didn't mention it though. I might sound like a little bitch, but that Nigga scares me.

He cold blooded. Him and my dad are Just alike.

"What's her last name?" Flame asked.

"Um, Smith… I think." I replied. He nodded. Now that I think about it, He looks EXACTLY like Princess! "You know her?" I asked.

"Lil Nigga, You ain't even say the first name. " He chuckled.

"Princess" I stated.

"Princess. Princess. MY Princess." He said. Wait. I'm confused.

"So you do know her?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know her too well" He said.  I just left it at that, Although I wanted to know how the hell he knew.

After a few minutes of talking business, Derrick, One of my dad workers came in. "Boss, We just been informed that one of your trap houses uptown has been hit. They took over 67k in Weed and coke." He said. My dad's jaw clenched. 67k.wasnt a lot AT ALL to us, but he just doesn't like for people to fuck him around.

"Tell Pedro to get everything out of the house. Take it to Fema and let it sit there. Get the rest of the workers to come here." He told Flame. He nodded then left out. "Prince go home and keep your moms company. You know she gets crazy if you don't come over at least once a week son. Don't tell her about business, 'cause you know she worry too much." I nodded.

I got up and gave him a side hug. "See ya' later pops" I said.

"Bye son"

____________________

As i was going to my moms house across town, I saw one of my pops workers smoking their work that they are supposed to sell. I rolled the window down and gave him 3 to the head. Don't play with my dad's money. Feel me ?

I pulled up at her house 25 minutes later and as i was about to knock on the door, I realized that i had a key. Forget that shit. I opened the door and walked to the living room.

"Ma!" I yelled.

"In the kitchen baby" She said.

I walked in and she was sitting down at the island, eating strawberries, and watching the cooking channel on TV.  Shaking my head. That's all she watch.

"Hey mama." I said.

"Hey. Whats up son?  I know you just don't come over to talk. You eat then leave, and that only happens on Wednesdays and Sundays." She explained. I chuckled.

"Nothing really. I cant just come to visit the woman that birthed me, carried me for 8 1/2 months, raised me, and fed me?" I asked. She looked at me with a ' Really Bitch ' look on her face. I smacked my lips. She knows me too well. " Okay so there's this girl…"