Chapter 6 ♕

1 month Later

Kaycee Pov.

I was with Kendrick, chilling at his house after school. We was sitting in the front room, and he was constantly on that phone of his. I walked to the kitchen and got my some hot Cheeto puffs and a red Powerade. I walked back into the front room and turned to 106 & Park BET live on BET★.

They was playing the music video, 'Drunk in Love', by Beyonce and Jay-Z.

It was getting to my favorite part in the song when Kendrick busted into a fit of laughter. I walked over to him and snatched the phone out of his hand. I nearly died. Really? Texting another female ? Ian been nothing but keeping it real. Shit. Everyday niggas try to holla' but i always by pass them ALL ' cause i'm the faithful type.

I threw the phone back at his forehead and ran out the house. I called Princess and told her to pick me up from the gas station that's down the street from his house. I went inside and bought me a bag of Sour Jolly Rancher Chewy Bites and sat down at one of the booths they have in there.

I was sitting alone when i suddenly felt someone's presence. I looked up and saw a light - browned boy sitting in front of me. He had the temp fade that i LOVE for every boy to have, light brown eyes, he had on a tank - top which showed his WELL toned muscles with tatts , had pearly white teeth with braces. Aww, Braces. I'm a sucker for braces.

"Whats up ma ?" His deep voice asked.

"Nothing. Depressed," I explained.

"Oh. Okay. Want to talk about it?" He asked sincerely.

"Its nothing really. Long story short. I just dumped my 'Supposed to be ' to be boyfriend. " I said. He chuckled. It turned me on a little. Showing his deep dimples with his black and blue braces. " Whats funny ?" I asked.

"Nothing. Its just. Ya' know. Usually when a relationship is over or whatever, The female runs off and cry. " He said.

"And? " I asked.

"You sitting in here. Having a full blown conversation. Not stuttering or shaky ness in your voice while you are. And Eating a big bag of sour candy. " He told me. I looked down. I started laughing. "You know I would ask why the breakup, but its non of my business. But ayee ma. I gotta go. "He said. I got up to hug him. "Number?" He asked.

"Didn't i just get out a relationship? I'm not looking forward to another. " I said with attitude. He chuckled.

"Ma I'm not looking into a relationship neither. I just thought we could be cool. "He said. We switched numbers then he left. He drove off in a black car. He must work with 5 ! I heard a horn honk twice. I didn't mind it though. Then my phone vibrated. ' C'mon Bitch ! ' Princess texted me. I left out and walked to her car.

"Thanks." I said once i got in.

"Yeah. Whatever. I was spending time with my boo. "She said referring to Prince. They have a cute relationship. One that i would like to have in the future.

"Sorry. "I apologized.

"Its okay. Care to explain what happened?" She questioned.

"It all started when ……" I told her the full story. First, When it started with him leaving when we were out together.

"I'm sorry. We gone have to talk. How he gone try to cheat ?" She yelled. I shrugged.

I looked through my phone and saw that he saved his name under ' BestieeTheooツ'  I laughed because i saved mines under ' ItssKayy⇦See?'