Chapter 9 ♔

Princess POV.

Its been three days now since I've been out the hospital. Yes, I was in a coma, but I still heard everyone that came to visit me. Ashton's mom came by daily, my mom, dad, 5 surprisingly stopped by twice, and Kaycee came everyday. Everyone came except my 'boyfriend'. He hasn't even stopped once.

I walked into the school building with Kay by my side.

I got me a make over and a couple more outfits. Its a new me for now on. That was just a minor setback for a HUGE comeback. I'm officially a Princess. 'Crown me no checkers ' is my new phrase. I have tracks with my real hair out in front. Its also dyed light red at the tips. Me and Kay are twinin' for now on. She has tracks, too.

We both have on red skinny jeans, blue jean button down, gold bow necklace with white pearls surrounding it, bow bracelet, and gold MK sandals.

Once we got inside i saw Ashton - I mean Prince. Yes Prince, I refuse to call him Ashton. He looked at me and i rolled my eyes. Everyone was checking me out. You wouldn't even think that I was in the hospital 3 days ago with a broken leg and bruised arm. I heal fast.

Since we would be practicing all day, I just brought my bag, which contains snacks and Powerades for me and Kay.

As we were walking to the auditorium, I got my Powerade out the bag to drink. As soon as it touched my lips, Someone knocked it out of my hand. I turned to see that it was Prince that had did it. I am not about to entertain him. Nope. I just walked away and let the bottle stay on the ground. If he pisses me off enough, My dad sends me to school with my gun now. So I'm strapped.  Fuck with me if you want to.

───────────────────────────────────

We practiced all day long. I have to make a mental note to not to wear anymore flats to practice. My feet hurt like Harriet Tubman was when she was freeing all them people. I don't see how she did it. Thank god for people like her.

Kay and I waited until my mom came to pick us up. After a few minutes of waiting, We saw her 2013 Dodge Avenger pull up. We hopped in the back. My dad doesn't want us to walk to school anymore 'til they find out who shot me.

" Hey Ma" I spoke.

"Hey Miss Kathy " Kay greeted.

"Hello girls " said my mom.

Once we left, We dropped Kay off at home. Her mother's car was at home, so I'm guessing she's off. Actually, She's been home most of this week. Probably a vacation.

"Princess be ready in an hour. We have some place to be. Your dad will meet us there. " My mom said once we pulled up to the house and got out the car.

"Okay " I answered.

I went upstairs to take a nap. I sat my alarm on my phone for 15 minutes…

♪ I be feeling like a man when i walk through

Ian stun' what you saying when i walk through

I be having hoes staring when i walk through

Probably make a few bands when i walk through

Now watch me, Now watc- ♪

My alarm went off playing 'Walk Thru ' by Rich Homie Quan.

I freshened up and put on my clothes.

It was my white skinny jeans, My Orang and Grey Polo shirt, and my Orange, Grey and Black Jordan 6 rings.

I grabbed my phone off the charger and went downstairs.

My mom was dressed and already ready. She had on a peach dress with gold sandals.

We where driving for what felt like forever. We eventually came to a stop. I looked up and saw that it was Ashton's mom house. I hesitantly got out the car. I hope Prince isn't here. My mom knocked on the door twice and She came to the door.

"Hey pretty ladies " She said.

"Hi " Me and my mom replied.

She opened the door wider and let us in. We all walked into the kitchen.

"Princess, You can go sit in the den. Your mom and I will prepare the food." Nicole said. I nodded. "Down stairs, then make a left. " She told me.

I followed the instructions. When i got down there and tried to open the door, It was hard. I pushed and pushed until i finally opened and i fell. I started laughing at myself.

I got up and dusted myself off, I looked around and saw that Prince was in here looking at me. Lawd. I am so embarrassed.

I went and sat on the opposite couch from the one he was sitting on.

We shared an awkward silence. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked at the lock screen and saw that it was a message from Tony. I smiled. We've gotten a LITTLE closer.  I was reading the message and ft eyes on me. I looked up and he looked away.

The message read ' Want to face time?' I replied ' Sure '

Then he called. I answered and saw him on the screen. He was laying in the bed with his shirt off.

"Whats up ma ?" He asked. I knew Prince could here us because my phone is loud and i have no ear phones.

"Nothing. With my moms over a friend's house " I replied.

"Oh. Why is it so dark looking ?" He questioned.

"Because I'm downstairs in the den"

"Oh show me around" I changed the camera direction so that he could see the room. It also showed Prince, too. He was looking at TV, watching ESPN. "Wait. Is that Prince?"

"Yeah" I shrugged. I looked up saw that Prince was looking at me. He got up and sat beside me. He started looking at the phone.

"Who that ?" He asked.

"Somebody"

"Like who?" He asked. i didn't reply.  "Who A'Nae ?"

"Tony damn" I answered with attitude. Prince turned my head towards him. He snatched the phone out of my hand and held it up high. Tony was still looking. Then, Prince… Kissed me.

Tony smacked his lips and ended the call.

…………………………………………………………

Authors Note :

Vote & Comment.

- Should they get back together ?

- Princess is back !

~Keebayee