Chapter 27 ♔

Princess POV.

".. And then he had the nerve to say that Ion care about my baby.. Like, The fuck?" Kaycee explained, shaking her leg.

"The Fuck is wrong with Theo? You want me to get my papa?" I asked her.

What type of 'Man' gets mad at their baby momma and say some shit like that? Exactly. If she didn't care, She would've gotten an abortion.

"But Then.. He gone say a sorry as apology after i snapped... Fuck that bullshit!" She said. "Whats up with you and Prince?"

"Girl.."I huffes."He got mad at me yesterday because I didn't wanna stay over his place.. I called to apologize for my attitude, but I guess he wasn't hearing it." I explained.

She shook her head.

"Y'all have the most complicated ass relarionship that I done ever saw.. For real. At the end of the day, You love him and he loves yo stubborn ass, too."

I smacked my lips.

"Whatever..."

The doorbell rung."I'll be back.." I said, getting up. I walked downstairs to the front door. I looked through the peep hole to see the pizza guy.

I unlocked and opened the door. "$20.56..." He said. I handed him twenty-five dollars.

"Thanks.. Keep the change" I said.

I locked the door once he left. Walking back upstairs, I heard Kaycee streaming at the TV. "Kobah did it!"

Yeah, We were in the movie room watchinf Dawn of the planet of apes."He did what?" I asked.

"Shot Ceaser.. Mane, I thought it was the hu- Ooh.. You got pizz?!" She said.

Ha ole pregnant ass! -.-

"Yeah.." I opened the box and sat it in between us.

.......

Me- You wanna come over?

I texted Ashton. About 1 minute later he replied.

Baee- Nawl.. Come by 'round 5.. I'm at the gym.

It was five o'clock now so i went ahead and got ready. I put on some orange shorts, a white tee, and some Nike slides. I already had on some socks.

I grabbed my purse and phone then left the house. My momma and dad were at work. Ion know what job my dad is at.

Walking to my car, I hit the unlock button. When i got in, I pushed the button to start it up. I drove down the street to see Theo's black truck parked at Kay's house.

After about twenty minutes of driving, I finally made it to Ashton's neighbor hood. I went to the gate and put in his passwords.

When i pulled up in his large drive-way, I saw car. I parked then git oit my car. Making sure to lock it on my way in.

I went to the front door then pulled out my key. I stuck it into the doorknob before twisting it to unlock. When i got inside, I saw Ashton coming down stairs with a pair of shorts and socks on. "Hey" I spoke.

"Sup?"

I walked upstairs behind him to his room. When we got inside, I sat my extra bag that i packed down on the floor beside the closet.

"Ion know why you constantly bring clothes when you have enough over here as is." Ashton said.

I shrugged.

"Why you ain't tell me that you was going to the gym?" I asked.

"Because , Last time , You made me mad.. Plus, Theo was there, but He left early to go with Kay."