Chapter 9 ( Part 2 )♔

Ashton POV.

I cant lie and say that i don't miss Princess. But she needs to understand that i'm the only boy that I needs to be the only boy that she had her eyes on. When I saw her on the phone on Face - Time with ole boy i got mad. Then, When the nigga had the nerves to say my name, It had me in flames. I walked over there and sat beside her. I looked at the screen at the nigga, but he couldn't see me.

I asked her who it was and she had a little attitude. She eventually told me though. I held the phone up high,so that he could see what i was about to do. I leaned down and kissed her. She didn't kiss back. When I stopped, I looked at the screen and saw that Tony had hung up. Tony. I need some more info on him.

She pushed me off her and punched me dead in the eye.

She punch hard as hell. Then, She had on a ring. It scratched my eye a little. I guess she has changed.  She left the couch that she was originally sitting on and sat in the chair.

"Prince and Princess, Can Y'all run to wal - mart for me please?" My mom asked.

"Sure " I replied.

We both got up. I walked into my old room and changed clothes. I put on my black, red, and white Jordan basketball shorts, white shirt, and black Jordan socks and slides. She handed Princess the list, and We walked out.

Mane, My eye is hurting like a bitch. Its turned purple a little and i have a scratch. My mom must've didn't notice 'cause she would've been all up in my face.

I was driving down the road, and I looked over at her. She was turned sideways, looking out the window. Her phone rung.

"Hey Pops"

……………………

"Riding with Prince to Wal-Mart"

……………………

"Okay"

……………………

"Bye"

She hung up.

"So you calling me Prince Now ?" I questioned. I got no response. "Princess" No respond.

Stubborn ass. She'll talk to me, eventually. Thirty minutes later, I pulled into The parking lot.

I shut down the engine, and We jumped out. I locked the doors twice, to make sure no one gets any ideas.

She grabbed a basket and got the list of ingredients out of her bag. I just walked behind her, since she doesn't want to communicate. Then i realised, My mom didn't send any money. She gone pay me for this. Bet.

We walked into the grocery section and got Chicken, Flour, and Peas. She walked down the dairy isle and dot milk and eggs. Then, She walked to the candy section and got chips, Hershey kisses, and Jolly Rancher Bites. I glanced at the list. She was getting this for her self.

She pushed the basket to me. I guess it was getting heavy for her.

We walked to the counter to pay. We left. The drive back home was quiet. "So why are you even mad ?" I asked breaking the silence. She smacked her lips. Still looking out the window.

─────────────────────────

We're sitting down at the dinner table eating. They cooked Mashed Potatoes, Peas, Fried chicken, baked a cake, and Baked chicken,too. My dad and Flame had just came home 15 minutes ago.

"So Princess. Whats up with you and my son ?" My mom asked.

"Nothing," She answered.

"So you guys aren't dating ?" Her mom asked.

"Nope " She said popping the ' P '.

"Son how did you Fuck up ?" My dad asked. Everyone turned to look at me. Well, Everyone except Princess.

"I didn't "  I responded.

Flame smiled. He never wanted his daughter to have a boyfriend anyways , so I understand why he's happy.

"How did you get a black eye ? You got jumped ?" My dad yelled.

"Nawl, Princess did this "I responded.

He started cracking up and so did Flame. I mugged them. "Son as many times you've done got into a fight. No one NEVER touched your face. So how the hell you let a female get to your eye!" He asked still laughing.

"Mane, Chill. "I said pissed.

………………………………………………………

-Its short I know. But its just a quick update. More drama next chapter! But do you guys think they should get back together? Comment. ALSO, I have all these reads with a few votes. NO comments.

I'll start updating more according to the Votes & Comments. Until then, I'll be working on The sequel to my other book. 

~Keebayee