Chapter 12 ♕

-Congrats! Y'all won. 22 People went and voted for #TeamTmp…Turn Up⇧ツ…

Princess POV.

I walked into the store with Ashton on my heels. We're all the way out in LondBree ( A/N : Made up ) .We used 5's private jet. We're out picking outfits for our prom. I wanted to be Unique so I came to get my dress custom made." Hi welcome to Poztari Plaza . I'm Danielle . How may I help you guys today ?" She asked.

"Hi. We're here with reservations for Princess and Prince. We're supposed-" She cut me off.

"Oh. Mrs. Waters. We've been expecting you guys. Your things should be finished. I'll be right back. You may take a seat over there."She pointed to a Lounge looking place across the room.

We went and sat down.

"You know my last name sounds good on you ." Ashton said. "Princess Waters."

"Actually it doesn't. It sounds crazy if you'd ask me. It like I'm taking possession of the waters."He just looked at me blankly. "Okay, Imagine if we were somewhere. Some little kid may say something like 'Don't touch princess waters' Then How would that sound?" His blank look turned into a mug.

"You know what Princess. You just blew my high. I cant even say nothing around you without you having a smart ass comeback. You know what just Fuck it. Fuck Princess' Waters. I mean Princess Waters. Or whatever."He said.

I was cracking up. He is so sensitive. You mad cuz' or nah ?

We sat there for about 15 more minutes. Then, The lady finally came out with two big cream colored bags. She stood in front of us and just smiled big. Bitch what yo ass so giddy about? She must really like her job.

"Where are our packages ?" He asked with annoyance written all over his voice.

She stooped smiling so big, but she still smiled. She reached into the bag and pulled out a dress. My dress. It was Black, Red and Silver. It was a long dress made with real fabric. It had big 3 layers at the bottom. Red and Black pattern. The Top stopped at my breast area. It had real silver diamonds across the breast part. This dress cost over $65k.

It was beautiful.

And to think I came up with the idea myself.

It was awesome!

I smiled BIG. Now I know why she had that big ass smile.

Next, After she put my dress back in. She pulled out Prince's Suit. It was all black with red trimming at the tips, Red bow tie, and silver diamond designs on the pockets. He had customized his on his own, too. His costs only $78k.

We're gonna be the Sexiest thing that walks through the doors of Waters High on Prom Day at 7: 00 pm. Bet.

────────────────

"Princess. C'Mon wake up. We've landed." Ashton informed me. We stepped off the jet.

"Where are our things ?" I asked.

"Someone's gonna bring them by" He informed me. I nodded.

It was getting dark outside.  Cold, too. I walked and stood in front of Prince. We where so close that our bodies were touching. I grabbed his arms and wrapped him around me. I needed as much body heat I could receive. He wrapped them tighter. "Princess when you gone stop playing?" I asked her.

"What you mean ?" I asked.

"I mean us. When we gonna get back together? "He asked. "I don't want no other female rather than you. "