Chapter 24 ♕

Princess POV.

Ashton has been in the hospital for two days So far. I come up here everyday, because That's mostly were Everybody be at, The hospital . Ashton has a broken leg and Theo has a broken arm. Oh Yeah, Theo has to wear a cask and Ashton is needing crutches.

Right now I walked into Ashton hospital room. My mom was his nurse. They wanted someone that was closet to the family. Also, They moved the two into Private rooms. My dad made 5 Pay though. They argued until Drama Finally gave in.

I sat down on the couch that was in his room. I watched out the corner of my eye as he watched my every Move. I had on some dark blue Jean shorts that stopped mid thigh, a white tank top with Marilyn Monroe on it,  and my gold sandals.

No We still haven't spoken, yet.

To be honest, Ion ever think we're gonna. Once a cheater, always a Cheater. I felt him staring a hole in my body. He had just got done brushing his teeth and bathing. I looked over at him, stared, then looked down to my phone.

It had vibrated. indicating that I had a text.

Opening,  I came to find out that it was my mom.

Momma - Y'all still haven't talked?

Me- Nope.

Momma - Ion even see How y'all got together.. Both of y'all some stubborn asses.

Me- Kmsl.  Whatever..

Momma - You at the hospital?

Me- Yes.

Momma - Come get his food.

Me- Ma Ion want to...

Momma - Come do What I say little girl!

Me- OK. -___-

I got up and walked out the room. I went to the cafeteria and grabbed him some lunch in a carry out plate. After getting him something to drink, I left.

Walking back inside his room, I sat his door down on his lap and the drink down on the table beside him. "Thank You" He said.

Ignore.

He sighed.

He never eats the food anyways, So Ion even know why They bother to constantly bring it to him. PrincessMakenzie,  killing myself laughing, ain't been back up here since. He'll soon realize that he lost the best thing that he has ever had.

I was watching The BET awards When he turned the TV off. I looked at him then back to the TV then back. Getting up, I walked over to him and tried to grab the remote. Epic Fail. -.- He grabbed my wrist. "Let me go before I sit on yo leg" I threatened him.

He shook his head. "Why you come over here, bothering me?"

"I came to get the remote" I said, rolling my eyes.

He stared into my eyes while I look into his. As a matter of fact, I was looking everywhere. Admiring his beauty. Swear, Ashton is fine. His temp fade and all. I swear me and Kay are fools for temp fades. Then. Ashton always have his looking fresh.

"Let me go" I said. He kept his grip on my arm. I got tired of standing up So I sat down on the top of his lap. I hope I hurt his leg, Nawl.  Let me stop lying. But I hurt I hope his something. I let him keep holding my arm as I grabbed the remote and turned the TV back on.

After about Ten minutes of me sitting here, He let my arm go. I tried to get up until he pulled me back down. To be honest, I'M glad that he's crying to talk to me. My mom walked into the room, seeing me sitting in his lap.