Epilogue

Prince POV.

I sat down , watching all the people go around and look at the closed casket.

We couldn't even see her body at the hospital because the doctor said that her head was split.

Like, Why?

Why did this have to happen to her? It's all my fault. If only I had've been doing right, None of this would've happened.

I watched as Flame wiped a tear from under his shades.

Everyone was torn.

Princess was the friendliest person I knew.

I mean, If you ever had a problem, she would've came and listened.

I got another napkin from my mother. I've been crying foe three days straight. I can't even function correctly.

All I can do is think and cry.

That's it.

I watched as Kathy fell down.  I feel like killing myself man.

My baby moms and my child is dead.

Fuck it.. I don't know what to do.

...

I watched as the box went down into the grown.

I just broke down I'm front of everyone. 

That was my last time of seeing her body.Feels like half of my breath just went away.

"Noooooooo!" Kaycee screamed, running towards the ground there they were putting the dirt back over.

Theo grabbed her."No!" She constant yelled."No! ...Not my best friend! God Noooo! "

Then she fell on the ground.

I felt myself getting dizzy so I went and sat down as everyone ran to pick Kaycee up.

"Call the ambulance!" Zenobia yelled.

Laying my head on the table, I closed my eyes.

This is it..

*1 week  later *

I walked Into Theo's house began nd him.

I sat down beside my girl that I had. Yeah, I have a new girl.. No I'm not tryna replace Princess..

She's gone, now.

"Hey Bae.." Kaycee says, coming in the front. She glanced over at me. "Why He here?" She asked him.

"Because..."

"You know I don't like him.. And this hoe, too. The fuck? "

"Kaycee..  Don't call her no hoe.." He say, grabbing her hand.

"Nigga,  Don't touch me. " She says, Yanking away.".. And she is... Who the hell do you know go with a dead girl's man? She ain't t even been gone a full week!" She argued.

Sighing,  He answers." Kay..  Just chill."

"Naaah. Make them leave. " She says with folded arms.

"Bruuuh. " He says running his hands over his face.

"Naah.  Mane,  She cool. We out."I say, standing and grabbing Erica's hand.

Together we walked out.

"I don't know Why she doesn't like me.. I've never did anything, but tried to be nice.." Erica wined..

"I think she stated Why already.. " I say, unlocking the doors to my Car.

We got in and sat down as I started the engine.

"So, You on her side?" She asked.

I kept my eyes on the road." Naah.  I was just saying.. You said you didn't know Why, When she just said exactly Why.. Must wasn't listening?"

"Ughhh.. "

Ughhh my ass. I thought.

Like I said.. No one will ever take Princess's place. No one will get treated like I treated her neither.

"Where's the tattoo?" Erica asked.

"What tattoo?" I ask, playing dumb.

"Prince you know..."

I had a princess that says Princess on my chest And a tear under my eye.She doesn't even know what they stand for.

The tear is something that I got because I cried for  a long time after she died.. I might still cry when I think about her and my unborn..

And Princess..  Well,  Y'all know what that means..

DeWayne POV.

"Kathy you ready?" I asked.

"No.. " She says, coming in the front walking slow.

She's been in the house for forever, crying and looking at pictures..

"You need to hurry up. " I say.

"Nigga, You shut up.. Acting like you don't even care that our baby is dead."

"Okay.. She's dead, gone, never coming back... Forget about it.. Move on.. Life is still going on!" I yell.

Well, It came out the wrong way.

Next thing I knew,  Her fist connected with my jaw. Then, She had on that big ass stone on her finger.

She started cursing me out in Spanish.. Saying some shit that ion even know what means...

"Bitch...How..Dare..You...Say...Some...Like..That?!" She yelled. 

With every word she connected her fist with me.

She had tears everywhere.

We were on our way to see Princess's 'Casket.'

"I'm sorry.." I say. Finally grabbing her.

"Nooo.. Mooveee! " She cry.

"I'm sorry, Baby.."I say." I'm sorry.."

What she don't know is that I'm not and It's a huge secretary that ilk never tell her.

..

Authors Note: 

THE END!!!!

Thanks to everyone who made this boon a success.. I'm almost at 1M.<- My goal..

Don't forget to share this book, vote, and comment..

I love y'all @KeebayeeFans!

(If it hits 1M..I'll put it on Amazon..)

don't forget to check out my other books..& Check my MessageBoard for updates on The Sequel..

The sequel will be EVEN BETTER! Its a must that you stay tuned.
Thanks.

-Keebayee