Chapter 26 (Remake)

1 Month Later *

Princess POV.

I walked beside Prince. He was in the gym exercising his leg. He was slowly healing. He was making progress. On the other hand, Theo and Kaycee were on the other side of ghetto gym. He was lifting weights and She was watching., making Sure he didn't drop him.

The both of them were making progress.

"How much longer?" He asked,  walking on the treadmill.

"Fifteen minutes.." I said. checking my watch to make Sure. "Yeah, Fifteen minutes. "

"Damn.." He mumbled.

After his fifteen minutes were over, We walked to the bench and sat down. "Here" I said, Handing him his water.

We were back on speaking terms. We just wasn't in a relationship. Brother of us even mentioned being back into a relationship, really. "Thank You" He said.

"Mhmm"

Kaycee and Theo walked over to us. He wiped his face down with a towel then drunk out his bottle of water. "Talk ready?" Kay asked. She was slowly growing a baby bump. It was cute to me.

"Yeah.. Come on Ashton" I said, standing up. They gleefully me to be his personal trainer. Of course, I'm being paid... He got up walking slow. He was limping. "You need help?" I asked.

"Nawl.. I'm good" He said. We exited the gym together and went into the parking lot.

When We got out there, We saw a couple of girls.  They were sitting on top of a Impala.  Looked like They had just got the shit and wanted to show it off. "Ooh..There go Prince" I heard one of the girls say.

"Yasss..  Baby he is Fine!"

"Who is the other boy.. He is fine,  too."

"Don't y'all see their girlfriends right there, hoes?"

"So.. Ooh They look strong.. I bet their dick big too"

"It is" Kay stopped and said.

"Mane, Kay -" Theo started to say until one of the girls cut him off.

"Bitch, Who was talking to yo hoe ass?"

"You ain't have to be talking about me, hoe. You talking about something that belongs to me... Problem?" She asked, standing with her hand on her hip.

She needs to sit her pregnant ass down.

"Yeah.. You don't need to be talking When ain't nobody taking to you.." Another girl said, walking over.  standing in Kaycee's face.

Uh-Uh..  I know this Hoe ain't tryna fight my boo. I ran over there and stood in front of Kaycee .

"Princess come on, Damn" Ashton said.

"Yeah.. Prin -" The girl started to say before my fist connected with her jaw. She fell to the ground, pulling me with her. I was on too and She was on the bottom. I started throwing blows. Shit, Fuck with me if you want to. One of her homegirls jumped in it.

I started fighting two. Kaycee jumped in it and pulled one off me while I flipped the other one back over. I felt someone pull me off her and carry me away. "Princess calm down!" Ashton yelled at me as he sat me down.

"Mane,  Take me home" I said, getting into his black truck with him.

"For What?"

"Because That's Where I live..  Fuck you mean? " I asked, looking upside his head.