Chapter 5 ♔

Princess POV.

After I left the dinner table last night, I got on Face - Time  with Ashton. We talked all night and I told him to meet me for breakfast this morning. I also called Kaycee and we talked for a little. She told me that she'll leave after 4th period and come to my house.

I got out the shower and put on my tights. They were black in the front and white in the back. I put on my White hoodie with my White and black Jordan concords.  I flat ironed my hair, and I parted it down the middle. Side Bang. 彡

I walked downstairs to see my mom and dad in the kitchen. I haven't talked to those two since last night. I sat in my dad's lap.

"Morning Daddy and morning moms" I said.

"Morning Sweety " Said my mom.

"Morning Baby Girl "My dad said. "Soo… About last night"

"It doesn't matter. I knew you was only keeping it a secret , Because you wanted me to be safe . No love lost " I said. He kissed my forehead. "I have a breakfast date. Well, Not really. But it sounds better. " I told them.

"Be safe. Here's money. "My dad said. I replied ' Thanks ' then left.

I walked to my car and checked the time. 10: 40. I have 20 minutes to meet him,so I can take my time. I walked to my car and got in. I put on my seat belt. Plugging my phone in, I turned to ' The Worst ' by Jhene Aiko. I backed out and started my 15 minute journey.

When I pulled up 13 minutes later to iHop, I was surprised to see Ashton already there. I got out and went to hug him. He pecked my lips then we walked in. The Waitress showed us to our table and she was just flirting her ass off. Like really ? Do you not see me here ? Bitch.

Once we sat down, She took our order. We ordered then waited for her to leave.

"So what you want to talk about? " He questioned.

"So... Do you know my dad? " I asked.

" Shiit. I just found out yesterday. I knew he looked like somebody I know. I was just scared to ask.  Ian trying to sound like a punk or nothing but yo' dad scares shit the out of me. " Wait?  Did he really just say that?  Ashton? Prince ? I busted out laughing. He was serious. I was laughing tears and he just sat there and mugged me.

"So... You telling me that you. Prince. Ashton. Is scared of My dad? " I questioned once my laughter died down .  He nodded . "So that means that you ain't gone try to get at me no ?"  I questioned. 

"Hell Nawl.  You mines. No matter what" He said. I rolled my eyes. "Stop rolling yo eyes ma"

"Where you about to go now?" I asked once we was done eating.

"Ion know. Late for school already……. Oh yeah, I need you to come with me somewhere tonight" He said.

"Where ?" I asked.

"Just come. Chill with me for the day. Drop yo' car off at home, get some extra clothes, and spend the day with ya' boyfriend" He said happily. Wait. Boyfriend?

"Wait. I thought i was single ?"

"I thought, I said you wasn't ?" He mocked me. "C'mon lets go. "

We got up to leave. Before we left, He left the waitress a $50 tip. It probably would've been more, But ya' know. She was acting thirsty.

……………

We pulled up to Ashton's house and hopped out the vehicle. Once we walked in, I went upstairs to sit my bag down. Ashton came up a little later, Because he had to take a call.