Tease|Z.H

triggers: uh it's dirty and cursing n shit

disclaimer: zach is aged up in this fic. i personally imagined him around 18-19, so hopefully that makes this more comfortable to read!

y/n bit her lip as she stared at her boyfriend, who was currently running around on stage, singing his heart out. a few strands of his perfectly styled hair had gone astray, and were stuck to his forehead. sweat glistened on his forehead and neck, his cheeks rosy from the amount of running around and dancing he had done during the show
he looked practically god-like, but what was new. he was zach herron after all.
zach looked over to backstage, catching his girlfriend staring at him. he winked at her before running off to another part of the stage, sending a rush of warmth down y/n's body.
she rubbed her sweaty palms on her jeans, biting her lip so hard she nearly drew blood. he knew he was riling her up, that damn tease.
his hand was wrapped tightly around his microphone, making the veins that she loved oh-so-much far more prominent than usual. zach's hands were one of y/n's favorite features of his, with their sheer largeness and prominent veins. his hands were skilled, with years of guitar playing making them slightly calloused, yet still soft. they were magic makers, in more ways that just for music.
she rubbed her legs together, trying to create some friction to relieve the heat forming between her legs. seeing him sweaty and breathless, reminded her of those time when—no. she couldn't let herself think of that and go farther down the rabbit hole she was already falling into.
their set was almost over, and y/n couldn't have been more impatient. the whole show had consisted of consistent winking, lip biting, and stares from zach, and she was fed up with it.
the final note of the last song rang out, loud cheers ringing throughout the venue. the boys said their goodbyes, blowing kisses and touching the hands of the fans before finally exiting, the screaming still as loud as ever as the stage emptied.
"you did incredible babe," y/n approached zach, wrapping her arms around his neck. she leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek, her fingers playing with the hairs on the nape of his neck.
"thanks baby, you look amazing tonight," he smiled, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "really amazing," he whispered to her, sending heat through her veins.
"get a room," corbyn yelled at the couple, eliciting eye rolls from both zach and y/n.
"maybe we will," zach smirked at his bandmates, taking y/n by the hand and leading her down a hallway. they ignored the whoops and wolf-whistles coming from the boys as he opened a door, revealing an empty dressing room.
y/n wasted no time in pressing her lips against zach's, kissing him hungrily. he kissed back with just as much fervor, slipping his hands up her shirt and resting them on the small of her back. he backed her up against a wall, detaching his lips from hers and placing them onto the column of her neck. he kissed down her neck, stopping occasionally to suck lightly on the skin.
"you were being such a tease on stage today," y/n breathed out, savoring the feeling of his lips working magic on her skin.
"i know," he spoke cockily, pausing in his actions to speak for a moment. "i couldn't help it when you looked so beautiful, and don't think i didn't catch you staring at me the whole time,"
"i can't help but stare when you look so good, all sweaty and breathless," she mumbled, pulling him back up from her neck to reattach their lips. they kissed passionately for a few seconds before she pulled away and began pressing kisses down his jawline.
"jump." he managed to breath out, and she obliged. she wrapped her legs around his waist, his hands going to support her body as he carried her over to a table. he set her down carefully, going to pull her shirt off.
he hands fumbled slightly, but he had finally managed to pull her shirt off, revealing the lace bra she was wearing underneath.
"fuck," he whispered to himself, taking in the sight before him. "you're so beautiful,"
"you're wearing too many clothes babe," y/n pouted, her hands reaching out to play with the hem of his black t-shirt. he smirked and removed it in nearly one move, when the fabric got caught on his head. but he quickly remedied his action, pulling the t-shirt all the way off his body.
his bare, toned chest was now on full display, and y/n ran her hands down his skin before pulling him back in closer.
zach threw the shirt somewhere in the room and reattached their lips, his hands resting on the bare skin of her waist. she looped her fingers through his belt loops, pulling his body even closer than it was before.
his hands trailed up her back, resting at her bra clasp. he pulled away from their kiss, looking to her for permission. she nodded, and he struggled with the clasp for a moment or two before popping it open, letting the fabric fall from her chest.
he bit his lips, taking in the sight of her bare, beautiful chest. he kissed his way down her neck and down the valley of her breasts, leaving lovebites and marks in his wake.
his lips had finally reached the edge of her jeans and he was about to pull them down her legs when y/n beckoned him back up to her level.
"you've done all the work babe," she kissed him, pulling away before he could deepen it. "let me have a turn," she kissed down his jawline, swiftly unbuttoning his black jeans.
he sucked in a breath at the sensation. "fuck baby," he groaned threading his hands through her hair. he tugged at it lightly as she pulled his jeans down his legs, the fabric pooling at his ankles. he kicked them off, sending them flying across the room. he was left in his boxers, a bulge being prominent through the fabric.
"now you're wearing too many clothes baby," he bit his lip, moving his hands to unbutton her jeans when his phone went off. he ignored it, managing to get the button undone when his phone went off again.
"just ignore it babe," y/n mumbled, pulling zach up into yet another feverish kiss. but it seemed like whoever was texting zach was persistent, because his phone went off at least 10 more times in the next thirty seconds.
zach grumbled, picking up his phone and turning it on silent. "finally," he smirked, approaching y/n and kissing down her neck when the door to the dressing room slammed open.
y/n let out a scream, her arms going up to cover her chest as corbyn walked in, his eyes covered with his hands.
"hey, sorry to interrupt whatever you horny teenagers were doing in here but we are gonna order pizza and you weren't answering your phone so we were wondering if you guys wanted any so we could order," corbyn asked, his eyes still clamped tightly over his eyes to obscure his vision.
"get the fuck out corbyn," zach hissed, his cheeks turning a bright crimson color.
"okay okay, i'll leave you guys to your little sexy time session. but for real, do you guys want pizza? i'm sure you guys will be hungry after you guys fu-"
"yes, we would love some pizza corbyn," y/n cut off the blonde boy before he could go any further.
"sounds good," corbyn began backing up out of the room, his eyes still closed tightly. "and make sure to use protection, we don't need any why don't we babies running around any time soon." corbyn called out before running away, slamming the door behind him.
"well he totally ruined the mood," zach mumbled, walking over to where his discarded clothes were and tugging them back on.
"he really did," y/n retrieved her own clothes, getting dressed before sitting down on the couch in the dressing room.
"but hey, at least we're getting pizza.

1402 words