Curling Iron|Z.H

Brace yourselves

Warnings? SMUT SMUT SMUT NSFW SMUT
I thought I was a child of God...
A/N: I'm sorry 😂 not sorry. It's pretty short so
———————————————————————————
Zach sat behind you, without his shirt and you without your dress on yet, and starts to curl your hair. He learned how to do it because he did it for Reese whenever his mum didn't have time.
"Alright, done." Zach says as e hands you the curling iron just as you finish your makeup. "Thanks baby, what would I do without you?" You question.
"You'd be a mess!" Zach giggles.
"I mean, I'm already a mess whenever I'm around you, daddy." You breathed.
"Princess..." he starts. "You really shouldn't be doing that now." He tells you off.
"Why? Are you gonna do something about it?" You whisper.
This throws him into a fit. He grabs your arms and leads you to the bed. He unclasps your bra effortlessly and takes in the sight of your breasts rising and falling.
"Damn babe." He mutters. He brings his tongue down on your nipple.
"D-daddy." You moan and grab his hair. He looks up at you. "You like that huh?"
You nod your head quickly.
He sucks lightly on your other nipple and you undo his belt. His jeans fall down to the floor while Zach grabs a condom from the counter and lets go of your breasts. You whine at the loss of contact. He slides the condom on and draws shapes on your stomach circling down to the hem on your panties. He licks from the valley of your breasts all the way down to your panties and rip them off with his teeth. He licks around the inside of your thighs, teasing you as he gets closer.
"Beg." He commands
"Daddy, please." You gasp, "eat me out."
He licks your folds eventually licking your clit, slowly, but it feels so good.
"You taste sweet babe" he breathes into your thighs. The heat making you shudder.
"Fuck me baby" you cry. He enters you full length without any warning. You scream out his name and pull the covers toward you. He smirks down at you while you squirm. He pins you down and you start to shout "no, please, Za-"
"Not yet baby, speak when spoken to, alright?"
You nod and gulp and he presses hard into you. "Do you like that, princess?" He asks, knowing full well what you think of that.
You respond by moaning his name multiple times. You feel a knot form in your stomach as you reach your climax, him following shortly after you. "I- I'm gonna cum" You scream. You cum as he puts his lips back on your clit and laps up anything left over. He brings his member inside of you again and cums into the condom inside you. You both ride it out and Zach flips you on top of him.
"Damn babe." He breathlessly chokes out.
"I love you." You say.
"I love you too." He replies.

506 words 💍👑