You love me?| J.A.

A/N: I wrote this on a whim so hopefully it doesn't do terribly skndjsjs.

Jack was in his room with the clock barely reaching 3 am.
Laying down on his bed, his mind was racing with thoughts about how he felt towards his girlfriend.
He was starting to realize how much he truly loved and cared for Y/N. Her smile, her laugh, her wittiness and even the way she walked had made Jack absolutely whipped for her.
Jack Avery was deeply and madly in love with Y/N Y/L/N.
The door in Jack's room had opened and he was suddenly woken up from his daydream.
Y/N walked into the room with a glass of water in her hands and a sleepy look in her eyes. She had smiled softly when she saw him awake and put her glass down on the dresser.
"Hey love, I didn't mean to wake you. I just got some water." She slipped into bed with Jack immediately snuggling her head into his neck.
"It's okay, I couldn't get much sleep anyway." He said with hesitancy, hoping he wouldn't spill those three words too soon.
"Well, a penny for your thoughts?" She grinned. Y/N loved having late night talks with him.
But Jack did not grin, his breath hitched when he heard her words. He wanted to wait until the perfect moment, he had to. It needed to be perfect. She was a perfect girl.
Unfortunately for him, his lips were quicker than his thoughts.
"I love you!" Jack's mouth was agape when he heard himself. He was not expecting to be that bold.
"You love me?" Y/N said with the tiniest whisper. She had the same shocked look like Jack.
Jack knew he loved this girl. He just had to give her confirmation.
"Of course I do, you are my entire world"
Y/N looked up at him with such admiration that her droopy eyes could hold. Her mind too tired to be flustered but awake enough to bring Jack into a small kiss.
"Well my love, I love you too

This one was short
359 words 🥰😍