hoodie|J.M

triggers: well uh it's dirty so
||
y/n yawned, throwing the thick duvet off her half-naked body. she shivered as the cold air hit her skin, her feet hitting the carpeted floors. she immediately reached out for any sort of clothing to keep her warm, her hand closing around a random hoodie as she slipped it on.
she instantly recognized it to be jonah's hoodie, based on the sheer largeness of it and the familiar, comforting scent. she smiled and looked down at her shirtless, sleeping boyfriend who was passed out of the bed.
with one last look she walked down to the kitchen, pulling out pots and pans and beginning to cook breakfast. she hummed contentedly as she began whisking a bowl of pancake batter, dancing around the kitchen to the music in her head.
she was lost in her own world, heating up the pan and beginning to butter it. she worked so effortlessly, pouring the batter into the sizzling pan and expertly flipping the pancakes over.
but she didn't notice jonah standing in the doorway, his arms crossed over his bare chest as he stared with adoring eyes at the girl, who was dancing with only a pair of underwear and his hoodie on.
he bit his lip, admiring how his hoodie only met her mid-thigh, leaving the rest of her glorious legs on full display.
"you look good in my hoodie baby," y/n stopped dancing at the sound of his voice, crimson spreading across her cheeks.
"morning babe," she walked up to him pressing a kiss on his cheek. she pulled away, beginning to walk back towards the stove when she was pulled back to jonah by the waist.
he pressed his warm lips to her skin, kissing down her neck. "you look really good in my hoodie babe," he emphasized 'really' leaving y/n to roll her eyes.
"babe not now, i'm cooking breakfast and besides, you already got some last night," memories of the night before rolled into her brain. the heavy breaths, bodies melding into one. but she quickly pushed the heated thoughts away and wiggled out of his grasp, walking over to the stove once again.
"but that was last night, today is a new day," he pouted at her, walking towards her once again and resting his hands on her waist.
"jonah you're just horny 24/7, i need to finish breakfast," she turned to the stove and poured the batter into the pan, jonah's large hands still placed on her waist. he said nothing more, but simply began kissing down her neck from behind. she shivered involuntarily at the sensation of his soft lips on her flesh, but kept cooking nonetheless.
his hands began traveling downward, hiking up the excess material of his hoodie so his hands rested on the nearly bare skin of her hips. his fingers played with the waistband of her panties for a moment before moving farther up the hoodie, his hands tracing patterns on her bare stomach.
"stop it jonah," she choked out, her cheeks reddening further at the feeling of his hands on her skin. but he didn't comply, only steadily kept his actions going.
he pulled his lips away from her warm skin for a moment to speak.
"not until you pay attention to me," he pouted yet again. she leaned up and pressed a kiss to his lips, quickly pulling away before he could deepen the kiss.
"there, the attention has been payed." she smirked for a moment before turning back to the stove, taking a spatula and flipping the pancake over.
"stop being such a tease," jonah groaned pressing his lips to her neck once again in an attempt to win her over. y/n hummed in content at the sensation of his lips on the column of her neck, and he gently nipped at her skin.
a moan escaped from her mouth, her eyes closing ever so slightly as the sweet sensations of his lips moving on her flesh overcame her senses.
"shit," she mumbled quietly, leaning into jonah's body. the brown haired boy smirked in victory, knowing that she'd be putty in his hands after a mere few seconds.
y/n tried to shake herself from her lust-ridden daze, taking the perfectly golden brown pancake off of the pan and placing it onto a plate with the others.
just as the pancake touched the plate, jonah's lips made it to the sweet spot on her neck, sending a wave of warmth down her body, and her into a flurry of curses and moans.
"fine, fine," y/n finally fully caved, turning around and smashing her lips onto jonah's. their lips moved fiercely together, melding into a passionate blend of skin against skin.
jonah's hands settled themselves on her waist, neither of them daring to break the fiery kiss they were engaged in.
"jump." jonah growled, pulling his lips from hers for a second to utter the word. y/n complied almost immediately, wrapping her legs around his waist. jonah's arms went up to support her weight, the pair succeeding in not breaking their kiss.
jonah slowly walked over to an empty portion of the kitchen counter top, gently placing y/n on top of the smooth marble. she hissed slightly at the cold counter touching her bare thighs, her sounds of discomfort quickly being silenced by jonah's swollen lips being smashed onto hers yet again.
"you're so beautiful," he mumbled to her between kisses. "and you're all mine."
she pulled away from the kiss, tugging off jonah's hoodie from her body and throwing it across the room. her body was now on full display, being completely bare except for her underwear, which was still hugging her pelvis.
"then show me," she whispered into jonah's ear, setting him off into a fit of lust. he took a moment to take in the sight of her glorious body before leaning down and attaching his lips to her chest, kissing down the valley of her breasts and down her stomach.
"oh, i'll show you," a smirk swept across his features, as he pulled the last piece of clothing off of y/n's body and threw it to the side. he ducked his head down to begin an action of pleasure on y/n's body, but he was stopped before he could do so by y/n's hand tugging at his hair.
"you've been doing all the work," she mumbled, looking jonah up and down for a moment before continuing. "let me show you."
she pulled jonah's face level with hers, and she slowly pressed her mouth to his before moving her lips across his jawline and down his neck. she sucked lightly on the skin next to his adams apple, eliciting a pleasured sound from the back of jonah's throat.
she left a small trail of purple marks in her wake, bending over from her position on the counter to kiss up and down his chest. her fingertips had traveled downward, and were now playing with the waistband of his athletic shorts.
y/n tugged the mesh fabric down jonah's legs, the shorts pooling down at his ankles. jonah almost immediately kicked the shorts away, leaving him only in his calvin klein briefs.
his bulge was prominent through the thin fabric, and y/n's hand went downwards to palm him. jonah threw his head back at the mere contact, letting out a deep moan that y/n captured with yet another kiss.
"oh fuck," he groaned as her hand reached a particularly sensitive part of him, a string of curses flowing from his mouth as her hand began to move faster.
her hands worked magic on him, even through the fabric, and he pulled away from their kiss, settling his forehead onto hers.
"you're an absolute goddess," he mumbled to her, looking his gorgeous girlfriend up and down for a moment before looking directly into her beautiful irises.
"you're not too bad yourself," she smirked, pulling her hand away from jonah. he whined at the loss of contact, but immediately shut up when her fingertips began trailing on the inside of his briefs, and he nearly got the sweet sensation on her hand on him when the doorbell rang.
y/n and jonah immediately sprang apart, a shocked look in their eyes as the doorbell kept ringing repeatedly.
"oh fuck," y/n groaned. "i totally forgot i invited the boys over for breakfast!" she quickly hopped off the counter, running around the kitchen to aquire the thrown about articles of clothing around the room.
her and jonah quickly put on whatever clothing they had, y/n quickly noticing that she didn't have pants on, but it was too late to fix that problem.
the doorknob rattled a bit, and the front door swung open to reveal four rowdy band members.
"how'd you get in here?" jonah asked, running a hand through his hair at an attempt to smooth it out. y/n was then quickly reminded that her hair probably looked like a rat's nest, so she swiftly ran her fingers through the strands to tame it.
"you told us where the spare key was, remember?" corbyn replied, tossing the key at jonah, who caught the metal in his hand. jonah cursed himself for telling the boys where the key was.
"we were waiting out there for forever, you guys never picked up the phone or answered our texts," zach complained, hopping up and sitting on the wooden kitchen table.
"we all know why they weren't answering," jack winked at the disheveled couple, causing both y/n and jonah's faces to go up in crimson.
"fuck, y/n," daniel attempted to mimick jonah's moans, sending the other three boys into a fit of laughter.
"shut up," jonah grumbled, hitting the shoulder of who was closest to him, that being corbyn.
"we had to cover up poor little zachy's ears to protect him from," jack covered up zach's ears and began to whisper. "sexual content." zach slapped jack's hands away from his ears and pouted.
y/n buried her head in her hands, before standing up straight and beginning to walk out of the kitchen.
"uh, i'm gonna go get dressed, jo, you finish up breakfast, okay?" she began the trek to their bedroom, hearing the loud banter coming from the kitchen the moment she stepped out.
the boys were never gonna let them live this down.
oh well, it was worth it.
1756 words 🖖🏽👌
Ok I'm sry my godly kidssss