The Moment of Lust

Ghost’s POV

              Today has been great so far. Rick and I ate breakfast together when Chris called Rick telling him that he needed to come to the studio for a bit to look over some lyrics that Chris wrote.

              I was sad that he needed to leave but I took the time that Ricky was away to go to Kuza’s house and tell him what happened last night. He was heartbroken but he understood and wished us the best of luck.

              I headed back home and starting working on new shirt ideas for Worn Doll. It wasn’t too long before Rick came back home. We went out to eat and we were just now returning home while the sun was setting over the Scranton.

              We smiled at each other as Rick parked the car and we both walked out of the car and back inside were it was warm.

              I took off my shoes and jacket and Rick followed my move.

              I don’t think my mind has registered that I am with Ricky. It’s been too happy to even think about all that once worried me. We still haven’t directly talked about telling the guys but I think that we’re both okay to tell them what’s going on.

              “So what do you want to do?” Rick asked me.

              I shrugged my shoulders. It didn’t matter to me, I was too happy to be sad right now. I smiled and sat down on the floor with my back leaning against the couch and Rick. I brought my knees up to my chest and looked at Rick’s beautiful blue eyes.

              He placed a cold hand onto of my bare arm and I could feel as the goosebumps were beginning to form on my skin. My knees shook a little so I let them loose again and Rick moved in closer to me to where I could feel the warmth of this body.

              Our eyes never lost sight of each other, they were connected by an unseen force. We were beginning to lean in as the same time. Nothing stopped us.

              I felt as his lips covered mine and it was the sweetest sensation I have ever felt in my life. Playing live could never compare to how I was feeling right now, it couldn’t compare to the wonderful bliss running through my body.

              We moved around a little, making it easier for our lips to stay connected. Our tongues work with one around, expressing passionate between each movement.

              Rick pulled me even closer to him but it wasn’t close enough. Without breaking connect, I carefully moved to where I was on his lap, with my legs and either side of his.

              His hand gripped onto my hips making me turned on. My hands were on his shoulders before they found their way to his soft black hair. From beneath my lap I felt how hard Ricky was growing which kicked in my adrenaline.

              Feeling as the moment came to me, I started to grind against Rick and then a small moan escaped from his lips, encouraging me to go on. Hands that were gripping my hips moved underneath my shirt, running bony fingers up and down my torso and back, making me moan.

              His hands were greedy as they ran all over my torso and soon enough they were pulling up my shirt. We had to break apart our kiss in order to take my shirt off which gave me a perfect view at the lust embedded in his eyes.

              It turned me on even more. My jeans seemed too tight now as I was growing harder myself. I wanted Ricky and it was obvious that he wanted me as well.

              I took hold of the bottom part of his shirt and quickly took his off, exposing his body that I admire so much. I smiled but I couldn’t look for too long before Rick pulled my head down, making our lips embrace once again.

              It was rough, but still all so passionate. It didn’t take long until his lips went from mines and started to trace down my neck. He sucked on my collar bone until I was moaning then he place gentle kiss on my chest.

              It was too much to explain but my body was screaming for him. With a hand full of his hair in my hand I pulled his head back and deeply kissed him as my other hand was undoing his jeans. Once they were loose enough, my hand slipped in and started to rub him through his boxers.

        A deep moan came through from his throat, telling me that he wanted more. And I was willing to give him so much more.

A/N: Sorry I have been gone for some time, I’m a college student so it’s hard to update but I will be finishing this story this week and start updating A Fatal Kiss so just be patient with me please. – SkeletonKey