Can You Feel My Heart?

(I have been listening to Can You Feel My Heart by BMTH for days on end so this chapter was inspired by that song)

        Ghost's POV

        He kissed me. Ricky Olson kissed me. And I kissed him back. He kissed me.         

        No matter how many times I think about it it doesn't seem like. We kissed. And he likes me?

        He fucking likes me?

        I yelled out that I love him thinking that he was going to freak out and kick me out of his house but I never thought he would kiss me.

        He likes me, and I love him.

        He didn't need to tell me that he loved me because I think he just realized these feelings for me but I know that I do love him.

        I just couldn't believe me. My body felt weak, so he helped me out by helping me to his bedroom. He laid me down on his bed and took my shoes off. He took his off too.

        He got in bed with me and pulled me to his body. I rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. His ran his fingers through my hair.

        "I'm sorry again Ghost," he whispered to me.

        "It's okay Ricky," I said to him.

        A comfortable silence came to us. I didn't need to hear anymore. It was strange. It wasn't cold in his room as usual. Maybe it was that I was in his embrace or maybe it was the warmth coming from our hearts that made it warm.

        What ever it was, I was happy.