Playing in Heaven & Hell

So I wasn't  going to update until tomorrow but I don't want to torture you guys so here it is! You're welcome.

        It was as if time stood still for that whole second. Part of me wanted to push him off of me but the other half of me wanted to kiss him so bad.

        I wouldn't say that I had a thing for Kuza but I always thought he was kind of hot and sexy but I didn't like him like that, or at least I didn't think I did.

        His lips were only inches away from mine but I knew it wouldn't be that way in a few split seconds. I placed my hands on his chest, feeling his fast heart beat. But that didn't stop him.

        "Kuza, I don't think we shou-" I swallowed by words the instant that his lips connected with mine. His lips were sweet and warm against mines, and soon enough I didn't resist so I let my hands fall down and kissed him back.

        His lip rings were cold but his lips weren't which gave off such a sweet feeling that was growing in my stomach as I kissed him. But it vanished when his disconnected his lips from mine. I was left a little dizzy.

        "What were you going to say?" he smirked while I was still a little stung by the extoic kiss. My mouth was parted and my lips were moving, but not a single word came out until one word did come out.

        "Why?"

        He chuckled for a moment before he looked deep into my eyes.

        "Why not? I always thought you were hot but I never thought I would act out on those thoughts until tonight when Erin ditched me."

        Wait, Erin? The same Erin that I made out with?

        "Are you and Erin a couple?" I asked, feeling guilty.

        "Yes and no, I like her but not enough for her to be my girlfriend. But I do like you."

        I felt sick. I felt weak and completely confused.

        "Are you okay?" he asked sounding sincere.

        "No. So much had happened in just one night that I just can't think clearly anymore," I replied.

        "Well, I didn't tell you that so you can make a decision right now, just know that I do like you and that if you like me we can see when this can go. If it doesn't go anywhere you'll still be my friend and that will never change," I felt comforted by his words but I was still so confused on my emotions.

        First let's just talk about Erin, I know I don't like her but I think she's under the impression that I do.

        Then Kuza. I never really thought about if the feelings I have for him were any deeper than just pure attraction.

        Last but not least, Ricky. I knew that it was hopeless of me to think that he could ever like me like I like him. So I should just give it up right?

        What if Kuza is a better fit for me than Ricky...

A/N: What do you think Ghost is going to do?