You Have to Live a Little

It's been at least two hours since Ricky left. It was a good thing because I got sometime to think to myself.

   Just a piece of clarity.

   I took a nap since I was still a little tired. Then I took a hot shower to help my still aching back.

    It helped a bit, the pain's still there but it's not as worst as it was earlier. I haven't gotten a text for Ricky or Balz or Ryan-Ashley.

    Which I wasn't kind of relief of because I like being alone for a bit. It was quite relaxing.

    Now I'm just having a cup of BlackCraft Cult coffee while I read Macbeth for my own pleasure.

    I snuggled up to one end of the couch with the cup of brew balanced between me legs and with the book at hand.

   My phone was laying on the armset. I was reaching act 2 scene 1 when my buzzed.

    I set the book down to my side and unlocked my phone.  It was a text from Ricky.

Rick: I'm on my way back with Balz and Ryan-Ashley. See you in ten.

   I didn't relpy, thinking that it was pointless to. But I checked the time.

   Ricky woke me up around 12 and he's been gone for two, now three hours. I'll let you guys  do the math ;)

  Ten minutes had exactly passed when the front door opened and in walked in Balz, Ryan-Ashley and Ricky.

   The all had cheeky smiles plastered on their faces when they saw me. I drank the last bit of coffee in the coffee before I set it down on the coffee table and closed the book.

  "Hey Ghost!" Ryan-Ashley squealed out when she as me. She rushed over to me and hugged me tightly while I was still sitting down.

   Once she let go she sat down next to me.

    "Does your back feel any better?" Ricky as he and Balz sat down on the opposite couch.

    "It does."

    "That's good," Balz added.

     "Ghost, Balz and I, and now Ricky, we're going to a party later at the Strange and Unusual and you want you to be there too!" Ryan-Ashely said energetically.

     "Yeah, come on Ghost you have to go. A lot of our friends on going. Even Jim and Bobby from BlackCraft Cult are coming."

      "I don't know," I resisted. I wanted to go but did I really want to go?

      "Ghost please go. You've been locked in the apartment since you got here. You only leave for band practice," Ricky pleaded.

      "Yeah, you gotta live a little Ghost," Ryan-Ashley said.

      I hesitated for a moment. If I wanted to get Rick and Chris off my back I have to pretend everything's fine.

    Meaning that I had to go.

      "Alright. I'll go. It really sounds like fun," I smiled as they all cheered.

    This should be fun, I think.