Chapter 25

"Despite their name ladybugs can be either male or female." I read off the website that me and Luke are on in the library. "You were wrong," I turn around and look at Luke who is leaning over me looking at the screen.

He rolls his eyes, "Okay..well does it say on there why they are called ladybug and not boybugs?"

I honestly cannot believe Luke is here with me right now. All i had was a little outburst on ladybugs and he actually decides to come to the library with me and help me. You see most boys would just say 'you're stupid' and just shake it off. 

But Luke took my thoughts into consideration.

And yes i know this is just about ladybugs dont get me wrong i know that. But at the same time it's not. Cause now i know that Luke actually listens and cares about what i think and say. He isnt gonna just throw away everything i have to say.

Oh gawd im getting all sappy. The things this boy is doing to me are illegal i swear!!

"Umm.." I shake out of my daze and look at the screen again, "It doesn't really say. Just says lady beetle and stuff. And how like the spots represent different things."

"Well then we have to fix that!" Luke announces as quietly as he can cause we are in the library.

I furrow my eyebrows and look back at him, "How?"

He comes around me and takes the chair beside mine and sits down. I position myself so my body is facing his.

"How bout we start calling it boybug? Whenever we see a male ladybug we will call it boybug. And hopefully just hopefully it will catch on and we will make history!" Luke spreads his arms out like he just created an Albert Einstein discovery.

Now its my turn to roll my eyes, "Luke it says on the website you can barely tell if its a male or female. How will we know if its a boy or a girl?"

"True but still if we see one and we think its a male we can call it boybug."

I sigh, "I guess..that's sorta sad though."

"What? That you cant tell between female and male of a ladybug?"

"Well yeah." I state, "I mean if you cant tell why did they choose the lady name over male. Why lady why not boybug? Cause i mean you cant tell the difference right?"

"We are taking this way to far." Luke laughs.

I crack a smile and nod, "I know..but sometimes you just think ya know?"

"Think about what?"

"Everything." I whisper, "Life. How we got here. Just simple things like that. If you over think them it could start to many questions in your head. Like...have you ever seen the show Lost?" I ask out of no where.

"Lost? Yeah i've heard of it why?"

"Because..when their plane crashed they had to find food, shelter, work together, form a system. Do all this stuff in order to live. And you just think..we actually went through that some point in life. There wasn't a specific language, there weren't cars, we didnt know how to make certain food it was all natural..we knew nothing about this Earth and we still created this community, invented things all by ourselves. And you just think..how it all started." I rant.

Luke doesnt say anything at first. So when i look up at him i immediately apologize.

"Im sorry i went overboard on that." I laugh nervously and look away embarrassed.

"No no no." Luke repeats and grabs my hands in his making me face towards him again. "Its just i like how you over think things."

"You do?" I ask.