Chapter 38

You know those books that say when the girl wakes up next to her boyfriend but she thinks she's laying on a pillow but it's really his chest. And then she either smiles about it or totally flips out because she's scared so she falls off the bed.

Yeah that's not true at all.

When I woke up in the morning I knew exactly where I was. I was on Luke's chest if you are stupid and couldn't infer this is what I was gonna talk about.

Anyways.

As I said those books are not true at all. First of all my head was boppin up and down from his breathing, my face was breathing in his cologne, and lasty he was not my fluffy pearly white feathery pillow.

How some girls enjoy this position is beyond me but I don't move for the sake of waking Luke up.

I take the time to really look at his body. He has a muscular build from playing football his entire life so his torso is covered with abs, he has a slight v line that goes down to his cooch but not the kind where you can see the veins and hip bones and shit. He also has no chest hair.

Thank the heavenly lord.

I absolutely hate chest hair and again it is beyond me who likes it. Well actually I guess it depends. Let's say I woke up to I don't know Mc. Dreamy one morning on top of his chest I wouldn't necessarily mind. But then if I woke up with Denny ugh all hell would break lose.

Oh by the way if you don't watch Greys Anatomy you are missing out. I could probably sew your heart up right here right now. I've watched 5 seasons so far I'm experienced.

But getting back to Luke and his delicious body of his. Basically it's perfect for me, for him, and especially my thoughts.

I don't realize that I actually start trailing my fingertips up and down his chest. Not pressing down hard just casually swiping them up and down.

Luke stirs a little bit so I immediately stop. He doesn't need to know that I was examining and molesting his body while he was not in the right life. That's just cruel.

It wasn't until I full blown sneezed that he woke up. He raises his head up too quickly that I almost slide all the way down his chest but once he realizes that the sound was just me and not some intruder who has allergies he collapsed down back onto the bed.

"Good morning." He murmurs and does that thing with his hands where he rubs them against his eyes in an adorable fashion.

"Morning" I whisper back slightly feeling terrible for waking him up, "What time is it?"

I manage to move off of him and fall back into my claimed side on the white heavenly pillow. 'This is more like it' I think as my head rests on the cloud and I close my eyes enjoying it.

I hear Luke shift to either look at his alarm clock or to grab his phone off his nightstand. I don't care to check cause I'm in my own world right now. He really has the comfiest pillows on the universe.

I'll probably end up taking one.

"It's 9:30."

"Thank god it's Saturday." I mumble while finally opening my eyes and turning my head to the side. But Luke is already on his side looking at me with his hands buried under his own fluffy white pillow.

"What?" I murmur while smiling.

He just smiles and shakes his head lightly, "I just can't believe you're here..in my bed!!!"

I laugh and swing my arm out so it slaps across his chest, "Oh get over yourself I bet this isn't the first time you've had a girl in here."

He catches my hand with his and entwined them together. He lays them in between us on the mattress.